Voters
19. You may not vote on this poll
  • Numark NS7

16 84.21%
  • Pioneer DDJ-ERGO-V

3 15.79%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Tech Mentor

If you enjoy itch and you also do some scratching, I would highly recommend a pair of V7's. You have to invest in a mixer, but in my opinion that is a big positive. I like having a components based setup for flexibility and future-proofing (i use a two channel PMC because I spin hiphop, but if you wanted 4-8 channel fullfx club/house mixer, its your choice). Also you can break down V7's and mixer in separate cases as opposed to a big coffin.

Quote Originally Posted by deevey View Post
    Not everyone lives in a Nanny State .. rules are meant to be "bent".

Curfew laws - seriously, fcuk!!
    Ha I can't imagine any club wanting to deal with the liability of having kids in a place associated with drugs booze and loose women... all my favorites. dont know how it goes down in the philippines but yeah

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

Ha I can't imagine any club wanting to deal with the liability of having kids in a place associated with drugs booze and loose women... all my favorites. dont know how it goes down in the philippines but yeah
    I wasn't talking about the Philippines, but back home (although I could see it being a bit of a novelty here too)

I started jocking at 13 and was playing clubs at 15 ..don't ask don't tell was the motto, the GM was about the only one who knew that I was still in school.

Student nights had many, many gals my own age getting in anyhow with fake ID's

The drinking age is three years younger than the US as well though so not as big an age gap as it might be.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123