DJTT Wallpaper for your desktop - Page 3
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by boileroo View Post
    hey guys

dunno if it'll be any use to anyone but check it - http://www.flickr.com/photos/2349653...90960/sizes/l/

may provide a better base for starting the design. when i get some time ill chip in with something of my own. irony of being a design student that i have no time for design...
    Yeah those files are win, but I will put up the illustrator/PS/.tiff files of the logos which will make for better scaling / color changing etc.

You can see how shit my design files are ;]

So true about not having time. I prob have more not being a student but thats prob cos I just dont smoke as much weed.

I will bust something out over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by midian View Post
    In fact Tekki I'll put all that shit up on the same server as the DJTT mix in a bit
    Thanks brrrrrrrrrrrrru! Will check it out!

Quote Originally Posted by boileroo View Post
    hey guys

dunno if it'll be any use to anyone but check it - http://www.flickr.com/photos/2349653...90960/sizes/l/

may provide a better base for starting the design. when i get some time ill chip in with something of my own. irony of being a design student that i have no time for design...
    Ghehehe, coolness, will see what we can do with the play pause logo.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Hey guys, been busy with some quick designs, hope you like 'em.

Will be divided in four posts, as that I have done them in several color schemes and screenresolutions.

1920x1200

Last edited by tekki; 03-04-2009 at 09:32 AM.
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)

1600x1200

1280x1024

1280x960

Now it's time for me to evaluate my wallpaper on my own monitor. XD

Tech Guru

Woo cutout filter ftw ;D

Nice.

Listened to the megamix yet ?

True cut out had a nice effect this time!

I am downing it as we speak.

Sweet Tekki, I have to wait until I get home and check it out on my new macmini & 22" monitor. I need to jump on it and make one too!
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast