"The One" New DJ Software. - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by rgtb View Post
    indeed. i totally forgot that i had signed up for it until i saw this thread. i trashed the 5 or so messages i got from them today as i considered those spam.
    me too

Any new info yet?

Got another e-mail from the team.

Le e-mail:
    Hello from The One Team!

(Apologies for the mailing list message sent to our members. This was due a glitch in our mail service and can be discarded from now on. The mailing list and its address have been removed.)

Thank you for your interest in The One. We received a massive amount of messages from people all over the world wanting to contribute to the project. We are very happy for this response as it shows that we are on the right track. The amount of messages made it impossible for us to answer everyone personally and our beta testing group also filled up very fast.

We wanted to create an open forum to discuss the product and features before the official launch and created a Facebook page The One official - https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-O...24601120937308. There you will find more information about the project and you can also share your ideas and give some feedback. We will add new information on Facebook as the project goes on.

The first product launched will be The One Core edition. All the information made public now will be about the Core. It is a straight forward DJ/performance software with all the key features + a few revolutionary ideas.

The full feature Premium edition will follow later in year 2012. If you don’t see something that you need in the Core, we will try to make sure that it will be included in the Premium.

You can contact us through Facebook or directly at this e-mail address: info@whoistheone.net.

Best regards,
    -The One Team
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Ive heard nothing . No emails in my junk, nothing.
    Guess i was too honest telling them about my involvement with NI

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    Ive heard nothing . No emails in my junk, nothing.
    Guess i was too honest telling them about my involvement with NI
    I left out the last part because I didn't think it was going to apply to any one.

Guess I'm wrong.

P.S. There were many interesting business and marketing co-operation requests among the messages we received. If you were among the ones that sent them and didn’t receive an answer, please do not be offended. We will contact you for sure in the very near future.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Tech Guru

looks like its going to have video support swell which should be good

Tech Wizard

I'm a little pissed actually. I emailed them asking if I could be a beta tester and I didn't receive a response. I don't really care if I'm selected or not, but a thanks/nothanks is nice.
    It's nothing to complain about, I just prefer good customer relations with any up and coming organizations. It's clear that DJTT is a well established organization and they always respond quickly to emails and keep up good PR.
    I dunno, maybe I'm just too sensitive about things like this.
    ***2 Stanton c314 CDJs, 1 Behringer DJX750 Mixer, 2 Gemini XL-500 II Direct Drive Turntables, Sony Bass Boost Headphones, Yamaha Clavinova CLP-501 Digital Piano, Traktor Scratch Duo 2, And the Willingness to learn and look stupid ***

What about timecoded vinyl support? I'm not sure how seriously I would look at this over Traktor but it would be nice if they made an open, non hardware dependent timecode option that would work with any soundcard that had proper ins and outs and was not subject to arbitrary certification. I could see that getting a lot of interest.

That and post fader fx in internal mode....
    macbook pro, technics trntbl, numark pro sm-1, vestax pmc 08 pro, traktor scratch pro 2, akai mpd 24, novation nocturn, vci-100 fw1.4, krk rp5g2 and FBV express mk2

Quote Originally Posted by Xonetacular View Post
    What about timecoded vinyl support? I'm not sure how seriously I would look at this over Traktor but it would be nice if they made an open, non hardware dependent timecode option that would work with any soundcard that had proper ins and outs and was not subject to arbitrary certification. I could see that getting a lot of interest.
    sounds like Virtual DJ Pro to me. Use any soundcard with proper ins and outs, use any DVS.
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234