Xone: K2 Thread - Page 5
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Xone: K2 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by addictive View Post
    I was just thinking... this is named Xone K2 and has a built-in soundcard. We also had the Xone 2D with a built-in soundcard.
    We had a Xone 1D without a built-in soundcard. Now gimme a Xone K1 without a built-in soundcard! Thanks =)
    Not going to happen, this is priced more than $100 less than the 1D which didn't have a soundcard, you are already at X1 prices and the interface is a bonus. It's also not a full fledged soundcard like the 2D.

I just hope someone can answer my question if the soundcards will merge so to speak if two are connected together.
    Last edited by Xonetacular; 09-30-2011 at 03:10 PM.

Now I just want another Xone x-link controller with an LCD touchscreen XY pad that can send MIDI and also be used to control all the mixer effects units on the DB4 and DB2.

so many ideas circling through mah brain for what i wanna do with it.

not sure what to do with the upfaders though. If its around, or hopefully under, 200$ I'm so in for one these. I loved the general idea of the Xone 1D but it was big, expensive and the tiny buttons were a wee bit of a piss off

That's SEXY.
    Does anyone remember THIS?

I wonder if Allen & Heath have been browsing our good forums? At any rate, I almost need to go buy this, hold on.
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFandango View Post
    LOL... i think thats what makes the kit so sexy. Its such a great design. Maybe even a 'game changing' design...
    The MUSIC is what matters!
    Everything else is _________

Sequencer, sample decks, synth controller, ableton. So many uses, so little time.

Droool
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

Quote Originally Posted by GrimFandango View Post

not sure what to do with the upfaders though. If its around, or hopefully under, 200$ I'm so in for one these. I loved the general idea of the Xone 1D but it was big, expensive and the tiny buttons were a wee bit of a piss off
    200 euros

Yeah not sure about the upfaders either. Sample slot volume would make sense if you're into that, or some super faders.

Quote Originally Posted by Rymf View Post
    Yes yes yes.

(I also can't say I'd be mad if Behringer copied this, adding LED rings to the encoders and bumping the audio interface to 24bit/96Khz.)

(edit: and selling it for half the price of the K2, of course)
    I REALLY doubt anyone using this as an all in one would be using 24/96 files...

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by safefire View Post
    That's SEXY.
    Does anyone remember THIS?

I wonder if Allen & Heath have been browsing our good forums? At any rate, I almost need to go buy this, hold on.
    I'm sure they were watching us all the time. They want to compete with NI with controllers, what the best place to know what NI consumers want?
    DJTT for sure!

Let's start another mockup thread after BPM!!!

Hey A&H, what if you start a competition for the best controller design by the DJ community?
    We could submit our controllers designs and the best could win some prizes

I really hope they make another one or two variations of these xlink controllers that you can link together and create the perfect setup. I know stuff like this is out there but I want more xones that will link to this.

Hopefully something with no volume faders, I wouldn't complain about a controller with all knobs and buttons like this, then something with dual XY pads. Maybe just a button matrix xlink controller would interest some people too. I think an XY touchpad controller could be big, there's nothing really like it for DJs except the ipad.

Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast