Serato Intro (New Software) - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Serato's minding just changed a bit, but seems they really need to open their mind a little bit more. I wish them luck, but it begins in a weird way...
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

DJ Intro have a whole bunch of Itch users up in arms because the VCI-400 is not Itch compatible but is compatible with DJ Intro.

They can't understand why this professional product would not be Itch compatible.
    - It's going to take a lil more tweaking with the code to play nicely with ALL controllers. Soundcard or not.

Serato's minding just changed a bit, but seems they really need to open their mind a little bit more. I wish them luck, but it begins in a weird way...'
    No doubt it's a dubious start, but I'm (silently) excited about it. I'm an SSL user, and I just couldn't get myself to get into TSP2. . .especially when assigning midi is pretty straight forward, and a bit easier for me, as I don't want to focus too much on programming midi when I can just do it on the fly.
    It is an unknown fact that Mr. T is the original Black Power Ranger.

You can't MIDI map with Intro. I can't even launch cues or samples with the keyboard cause there's no keyboard shortcuts. There's no auto loop on my controller (Mixdeck) or on screen controls for that either as well as no keyboard shortcuts . If you want auto loops you have to a certain Vestax controller. All in all I find it pretty lame. Yeah I know its the first release but I've asked alot of question (so have many others) and the answers always no or not in any future plans. And sure its aimed at the newbies but dam its even an insult to them. I'm not impressed one bit. Step it up already Serato........almost forgot about the sampler, you can only play one shots. There's no way to loop a sample, for me that's worthless.
    Last edited by soundinsurgent712; 10-04-2011 at 09:48 PM. Reason: forgot somthing

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    anyone know what a Numark N4 is?
    Its basically gonna be a 4 channel Mixtrack Pro...

Coming soon
    - Focusrite Saffire Pro24 - Novation Remote 25sl mk2 -
    - Korg MS-10 - Korg KAOSS Pad KP3 - Vestax VCI-300 -
    - Alesis m1active mk2 - Shure SRH-750-DJ - Akai LPD8 -

Intro v1.0.4 is now available to download. It adds support for the Pioneer Ergo as well as minor tweaks to other controllers (the "Stutter" buttons on the Mixtrack Pro are now mapped to "CUP", for example).

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123