Traktor 2.1.1 update out - Page 18
Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    Volume fader issue still floating, doesn't appear to start off when mixing this way, but eventually through a set something happens and the Deck A volume fader begins to float, but down when I throw the fader to 100%, and up when I kill the fader to 0%.

Not happy, big gig on Friday and I'd rather not worry that my software is doing something random. Very frustrated.

edit: after two recalibs. wondering about reinstalling...
    You sure this is a software issue? You tried your controller on another laptop or someone else's Traktor install?

I agree with Chris. Sounds like a fader issue.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

Upgraded mine the day it was out... working flawlessly!

Quote Originally Posted by Dj.You.S.Bee View Post
    and i really wish they would make it so i can see my recorder and fx units when in high enough resolution (1080p has more then enough room and it always worked in tsp1),
    really anoying when im trying to record this mix and make sure my recording is nice and bumpin (loud without distortion), its anoying to not be able to see if i was clipping, i have been using my delay on fx 4 and 3 combo fx on 3 blind .
    this is one of the things i wish they would fix. it totally sucks that they still haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Dj.You.S.Bee View Post
    i just really wish NI would give us the ability to put the 3'd deck in full mode when using a sample deck as 4th.(instead of only small and mini)
    +1. that would be me content!
    "Wow! I wanna be just like your friend! Thats honestly what i told my mom and dad when i was about 11 years old...i said when i grow up i wanna dj for rich people"

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    Upgraded mine the day it was out... working flawlessly!

this is one of the things i wish they would fix. it totally sucks that they still haven't.
    It's not something that needs fixing, it needs suggesting first !

This isn't the forum for it either, you need to contact NI about it and raise it on THEIR features/suggestions forum page. NI won't be reading and acting upon anything here.

Whilst i think your suggestion is a good and valid one, there are bigger things to fix (IMHO). Primarily the ability to separate the browser from the play decks in two monitor mode, or reworking the play/cue/sync modes using TCV .... a little gripe I have ....

find their forum (opening at suggestions) here .......
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...play.php?f=211
    XPS L701x i7 16GbRAM 2x 500Gb SSD RAID HD (Windows 7 Ultimate x64) 1 x 1Tb 7200 int.
    TSP 2.6.1 ¦ Audio 8 ¦ Audio 4 ¦ 4 x Denon SC-2000 ¦ 2 x DX2 ¦ EMU shortboard ¦ MIDI_FIGHTER_PRO_PLUS
    SL1210Mk5 x 2 ¦ Numark TTX x2 ¦ DJM-T1 ¦ DDM4000 MIDI Mixer ¦ Numark 4TRAK ¦ neoD+ cables
    8000+ 45's & 2500+ 12's ¦ 2 x Traktor Kontrol S4 ¦ X1 & F1

Quote Originally Posted by JSM View Post
    It's not something that needs fixing, it needs suggesting first !

This isn't the forum for it either, you need to contact NI about it and raise it on THEIR features/suggestions forum page. NI won't be reading and acting upon anything here.

Whilst i think your suggestion is a good and valid one, there are bigger things to fix (IMHO). Primarily the ability to separate the browser from the play decks in two monitor mode, or reworking the play/cue/sync modes using TCV .... a little gripe I have ....

find their forum (opening at suggestions) here .......
    http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...play.php?f=211
    Very much aware of this and i have made the suggestion on their site already... was merely agreeing with the person i quoted. i use the same username there so u can probly see im also an active member there.

Tech Wizard

Im having problems with MASCHINE in Midi mode controlling Traktor.

I think its something to do with Lion... Never had it before.

Maschine freezes and no midi comes in or is sent out. Anyone else discovered this or had it resolved with this update?

http://www.obri3n.co.uk/2011/09/trak...ktor-maschine/

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    You sure this is a software issue? You tried your controller on another laptop or someone else's Traktor install?

I agree with Chris. Sounds like a fader issue.
    After a rigorous blow session with some canned air, the issue still persists. I've also carefully pulled apart a cotton swab and used it (dry) to possible remove residue from the slider / bottom of the fader (whatever).

No go.

Also, I don't exactly have a plethora of friends using TP2 to try this with, and my other W7 box is dead due to psu failure last month.

Any other thoughts on how to clean this? Thanks,
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

To be honest mate my gut feeling would be that this is a hardware fault. There is just no way on earth your fader has gotten so dirty it can't be cleaned by what you have already tried. Normal dust build up wouldn't be this difficult to shift. Next step really would be to contact NI support. I've recently had an issue with a tempo fader that turned out to be a hardware fault.
    MacBook Pro, HD25's, Midi-Fighter Classic, Pioneer DDJ-RX , Rekordbox

First impressions. All my invisible coverart is back ... Stupid monitor cue placement still. Am having brekky then will be cranking out the hardware for a jolly good thrashing (of the softwares)
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

For what it's worth:

Upcoming: Version 2.1.2

---------

The patch is currently in this phase:

specification
    development
    beta testing
    final testing
    --------------------------------------------------
    2023 14" MacBook Pro M2 Max 32 GB (OS Ventura 13.5.1), Rekordbox, Technics SL-1210GRs,
    AlphaTheta Euphonia, DDJ-XP2, Sennheiser Acoustick.