Traktor 2.1.1 update out - Page 15
Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Tech Guru

Rocked a 2 hour set last night without a glitch! Windows 7 FTW
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by djproben View Post
    No. But you can download it from the Native Instruments website; I got it from the Service Center but pretty sure you can just do it from the website if you own the product. If you don't and you just want the demo version, it's here but it's still 2.0.3: http://www.native-instruments.com/#/...o-2/?page=1975 ... I'm guessing you'll have to wait for the update demo.
    thats the problem, i own TSP 1 and would only upgrade if cue bug is fixed.

DJTT Moderator bloke Karlos Santos's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ert View Post
    thats the problem, i own TSP 1 and would only upgrade if cue bug is fixed.
    The problem is that it is file sharing and this forum does not approve.
    There is no discusion. It aint happening.

The Demo is on the website. Is it too hard to go there and get it..?

DJTT is not a conduit for NI files.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Karlos Santos View Post
    The problem is that it is file sharing and this forum does not approve.
    There is no discusion. It aint happening.

The Demo is on the website. Is it too hard to go there and get it..?

DJTT is not a conduit for NI files.
    the demo on ni page is verion 2.0.3 thats the problem.... and i didnt want to have any full version bla just the installation file to run it as a demo but i understand that the upload is a problem. so i will wait until NI offers the 2.1.1 for demo download.

Anyone else haviing the issue when playing timecoded vinyl after +/- 2 hours, it goes from absolute mode to relative omde without changing the sign and without being able to put it back?
    Happened to me this weekend and it's very annoying, since it kinda feels like it's not responding.
    2x A. Audio HTD 4.5 | Sony MDR 7506 | Xone:4D | Sony Vaio E i7 | 2x KRK 8 | Traktor Scratch Pro 2 | Launchpad | NI Maschine | NI Komplete 8 | Ableton Live 9

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

I'm having issues with the next track loading automatically when there's an active loop.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Wizard

Noob question here. If I update, does all my music transfer over and the playlists. I don't want to reorganize. A lot of music to deal with and I just had trouble when switching from pc to mac. Is this a simple task as I expect it would be, Just wanted to make sure.

Quote Originally Posted by EMZZ View Post
    Noob question here. If I update, does all my music transfer over and the playlists. I don't want to reorganize. A lot of music to deal with and I just had trouble when switching from pc to mac. Is this a simple task as I expect it would be, Just wanted to make sure.
    You will be prompted to 'copy files?'. All saved data will be transferred.
    356 reasons why

Tech Wizard

Thank you, That was what I was guessing, but before I created a huge headache I thought it best to ask. thanks again!

Three things I noticed that seemed to have changed:

- Load a track, AUTO / MASTER don't seem to have the same affect on it. Regardless of setting, I have to physically lock Deck A to MASTER by pressing SHIFT+SYNC. Load Deck B, sync is lit and takes over. When I then kill Deck A, the old version would immediately pop Deck B to MASTER, but now it does not. I have to then physically lock Deck B to MASTER by pressing SHIFT+SYNC again.

- Load a track, immediately press+hold a hot cue (e.g. 1) and the older version would immediately play the track until you let go of the hot cue. New version, if you immediately press+hold a hot cue, it doesn't always seem to play. I have to release then press+hold the hot cue again for it to play.

- Deck A, drop volume fader all the way to 0, and I can watch the volume slider on the UI slowly slide back up to 1-3% and audio will come through the channel and to the speakers, as well as the "ON AIR" light would go on, even though the physical fader was pressed firmly at 0. It tripped me out a few times because I could swear I heard cueing / scratching while I was cueing up a track, but couldn't tell over the loudspeakers with any certainty. Wasn't until I looked down at the software that I could finally tell. A slight adjustment of the fader would then bring it back to 0% and the "ON AIR" light would go out.

Thoughts? Did 2 sets of 3 hours a piece over the weekend, and had to tip-toe through those pitfalls.

edit: since all that was live, I've had no time to fully research if this is common or not, sorry.
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]