Sosik's VCI-300 2D TSI [BETA] - Page 5
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

try installing ASIO4ALL drivers (in case you haven't already). this should solve the issue.

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Tech Convert

OK, dumb question, I loaded the TSI, set my midi setup to use the vci-300 (shows up as emulated) and TP seems to respond to the controller, but my sound is way too distorted. I'm pretty sure i'm doing something wrong, but can't figure out what. I know the setting in the Audio Setup section is set to "VCI-300 (2 In, 2 Out)". Can anyone help?

By the way, props on the TSI file. Thanks!

Tech Wizard

2 in 2 out doesnt work. The asio4all is probably the rhing, but where do I find it?

icecastel: your solution is probably the same as ivan77's... just download asio4all (if you're on windows):
    http://www.asio4all.com/

additionally you can check you latency settings - don't set them below 10ms or you'll probably have your sound distorted...

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls

Tech Wizard

Thanks for all the support and feedback guys. I did not have any time to work on it lately. But there are more updates comming soon, probably during the week.

Tech Wizard

great, im just waiting

Tech Wizard

The asio4ll sollution did not do it for my PC.

did you use the asio4all channels as input/output channels? as far as i know you have to do that... but i'm not sure (i'm on a mac), so maybe someone can confirm this?

Tech Convert

The ASIO4ALL thing solved my distorted audio issues. After installing the software from the link provided, I went in Traktor to "File -> Audio Setup" and selected device ASIO4ALL v2 as my audio device (left the latency at 11.5ms. Then clicked the "Settings" button within that same window and selected the VCI there. Worked perfectly. Thanks Morbido!

Now I need to spend some time and explore the functionality of the VCI with Traktor. I did mix for about 20 minutes just to make sure the mappings worked and saw what I think were a few glitches, but it could've been just me. Will also try to put up a document with all I had to do step-by-step. I'll post later ...

NP icastel!

What kind of glitches did you experience? Maybe you could post them here so Soulst can keep them in mind while updating his mapping...

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast