Sosik's VCI-300 2D TSI [BETA] - Page 4
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Definitely the best VCI-300 map for traktor pro (for me anyways ). Scratching works good enough, effects section is very intuitive. Now only the LED-strips have to work is the problem already resolved where the performance would drastically lower when you use the LED-strips?
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Tech Wizard

I cant get headphone cueing to work? What am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan77 View Post
    I cant get headphone cueing to work? What am I doing wrong?
    did you activate pfl-a / pfl-b? did you set the cueing channels in the traktor pro settings? did you turn the monitor level knob? did you set monitor select to cue?

MBP, 10.5.6, TPro 2.0.1, Kontrol S4, VCI-300, a bunch of other makes-nerds-happy-stuff
    ...and still haven't got the heart to get rid of my Turntables, Mixer and my Vinyls
    Reggae, Ragga, Dancehall, Chill Out, Dubstep, Breaks, Drum & Bass

Default Thank you.

Played now around with it for a couple hours and i love it.. excellent work!
    its mucho appreciated! Dont get fx2 to work, and I dont understand cue points in traktor - but otherways its lovely!

Tech Wizard

I got both FX2 and Cueing to work perfectly. Just needed som adjusting in audio preferences. NB The master/cue button should be inversed so as to work logically for a DJ. When rotated towards master, you only hear master in the headphones, when rotated towards cue, you get both master and the selcted PFL (A or B) in a mix until eventually you only hear the cue when the knob is turned completely to the right. You mapped it the other way around Sosik. Extremely clever mapping of FX and now my VCI 300 works just like my TT`s and Pioneer DJM600 mixer if I dont turn on FX. Perfect!

Tech Convert

I can't cue in headphones either, the cue button is on, volume up and fader knob set to cue, no sound at all. How did you fix it?
    Vestax VCI-300
    Native Instruments Traktor Pro
    Ableton Live 8
    Apple Macbook Pro 17
    JBL LSR4326P x 4

Default FX Advanced (Right side)

The FX Advanced (Right side) is not working, can anybody help me please?

rob from holland

Tech Wizard

I can help.

First of all go into preferences-Midi Mapping and locate the master/cue knob. You have a choice to invert the knob. Do it and the index on the VCI under the knob will be correct (moves exactly in the oposite direction of the knob that is called mix in the global view of Traktor).
    Your output settings needs to be adjusted. Choose internal mixer and set master output to VCI-300 channel 0 and channel 1. Always remember that right/left needs to correspond in respect to odd- or pair number. When you have done this, headphone cueing will work perfectly with this TSI.
    To activate FX advanced you also need to check your preferences under FX. Make sure that the same options are selected for both FX1 and FX2 except for the fact that FX1 is set to chained and FX2 is set to Advanced.
    To activate FX2 on the VCI you need to press Shift and the Pitch Bend down button (small black buttons next to the pitch fader.). Activating both FX1 (up) and FX2(down) is done on both sides of the VCI depending on which deck you want the FX to apply to. Either both A and B (small red leds on both left and right) or A or B (leds on left or right) or none (no leds) . NB use Soulst explaination of this TSI to better understand this, his definetly more eloquent then I am.

Hope this helps a little bit. Could have posted my settings if I only knew how to do it

PS: Techtools has promised a mindaltering TSI for the VCI-300 to be released soon!
    Last edited by Ivan77; 04-30-2009 at 01:57 AM.

[QUOTE=Ivan77;45343]I can help.

thanks for helping me, it's still not work proper but i try to fix it!

Tech Wizard

Tell me some more about your problem and I`ll try harder

I also need help with this TSI and a friends PC. My mac works fine but on the PC I only get 2 in and 2 out from the VCI in the output routing. Why is this? I get 4 in and 4 out on my mac. Everything else is perfect but I need 4 in and 4 out. Does anybody know how to fix this?

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast