Sosik's VCI-300 2D TSI [BETA] - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Tech Wizard

Was playing around with my controller again and now a new hot mapping is on its way.

Including:

- Smart Scratch
    Now your deck will keep playing and you will be able to scratch on fly(Itch-like)
    - Fully functional middle controller part
    Browsing, track loading, cue monitoring, everyting Itch-like with some smart controls
    - Many small fixes for better TPro - VCI-300 interacting

Will also add FX2(advanced) to the release and will see how I can implement some enhanced cueing control.

Tech Wizard

Keep up the good work

Tech Wizard

Ow nice, especially looking forward to the scratching while playing, it always bugged me that it wasn't possible. Is it accurate?
    VCI 300 - DELL XPS M1330 windows 7 - Traktor Pro - Itch

Tech Wizard

It is accurate in its own way, better said its accurate as much as TPro allows.

Tech Wizard

Hehe I still find it weird that ITCH is so good with scratching, why can't T Pro ressemble this... Good luck with the development of the mapping!

Tech Wizard

Updated first post with more info about new tsi and the file itself. No smart cueing this time though. Don't have time to finish it right now.

Also be aware of TPro screwing jog signals. I would recommend you not to scratch with both jogs at the same time because the signals will get mixed and it break your mix.

Feedback appreciated. Have fun! ;)
    Last edited by soulst; 03-29-2009 at 02:12 PM.

Tech Wizard

Will try it out when I've got some time, I'll post some feedback afterwards. Thx

Tech Wizard

Don't know if I'm doing somethig wrong but I can't get the FX to work on the right (A) deck. Using the VCI-300 I can see on the screen the FX on deck A moving as I turn knob but nothing is happening. On deck B I can't even control the FX with the VCI but I can activate them through the laptop. Deck A I can't even activate at all but I can only see the FX move as I turn and push knobs and button on the VCI. How hard can it be to assign the FX to a nanokontrol pad and level as much as possible itch like contol. I wanna help as much as possible so let me know if there is something I can do to help this along.

Tech Convert

Nice ill give it a try

Tech Wizard

UrbanLife
    For the left side, FX1 Chained, after you press [SHIFT] + FILES the LED interface should light up. Then you can use HIGH/MID/LOW Knobs to change the amount of the 1st, 2nd and 3rd effects. By pressing OUT1(2,3)/LOOP you will activate the effect(on hold) and by pressing it with [SHIFT] you will toggle it. Pretty similar for the right side, just check on the first page what each button does and you will be good to go.
    Its much easier than its seems. :)

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast