As requested by PM after the thread on using old controllers for different uses with TSP2 here's my BCD2000 4 deck tsi for loading, transport, 2 FX units etc

To fix the jog issue with the BCD2000 and Traktor on the PC I use Hurda's template for Bomes Classic (included in the zip) if your jogs are set to different CCs via a different fix or mac driver then you'll need to edit the List and Tree select entries.
There's a few send monitor state commands in the mapping so if you're using TSP1 on a PC you're probably best off removing most of the output and the send monitor state entries. It works with TSP1 but I couldn't get around the send monitor state audio glitches on a PC, unfortunately (and I can't find my old TSP1 ver. backup atm otherwise I'd have added it to the zip).

You'll need to create 2 4 deck layouts in Traktor's layout manager called "Normal" (0) (with FX 1 showing) and "Midi Clock" (1) (with the midi clock showing) for the mapping to work correctly.

Top FX Section
Knobs - Gains A C B D
Buttons - Normal layout - Play/Pause A C B D with LED for playing deck
Midi Clock layout - set to master A C B D (in manual mode)

Phones Split/Master Out - toggle master clock layout / FX 1 (normal layout) the LED should light for Midi Clock layout

Talkover - Zoom A & B
On Air - Zoom C & D

Search << - Chained/Advanced FX toggle
Search >> - FX select toggle
EQs, Gains, Back to Top button and LEDs - FX knobs and buttons (wet/dry in the middle)
Volume A - FX 1 knobs macro
Volume B - FX 2 knobs macro
Crossfader - FX 1&2 wet/dry macro

A +/- Bend - Expand/Collapse tree
A Jog - Scroll up/down tree
B jog - Scroll up/down playlist
B - Bend - Normal layout - Nothing
- Midi Clock layout - Master clock mode increase (cycles through the master clock modes)
B + Bend - Normal layout - Activate and clear search box for typing
- Midi Clock layout - Master tempo tap
Play & Cues - Load A C B D

When zoomed the LEDs and buttons will show/activate as you switch between zoom views (if both views are zoomed, the last view to be zoomed will be active):
Loop in - Input sel/unload
Loop out - Absolute mode
Sync - Realtive mode
Scratch - Internal playback
Analog Input buttons and Pitch Faders - Key lock buttons and knobs