IGM and Deckalized mapping for Machine

Default IGM and Deckalized mapping for Machine

Hi,

I've just finished remapping both the IGM and Deckalized mapping for my Machine (just controlling decks A and B) and noticed something strange that I'd like to ask possibly more experienced users about.

The effects that are being selected seem to be all wrong in the mappings, when I import them. For instance, instead of beatmash 2, reverb was set for the 4 beat mash buttons. Could it be, the mappings were written for the older versions of TP and with the new effects being added to TP2, the mappings are "off", when importing into TP2.

It's no big deal, I've remapped the effects so they are correct now. I was just wondering, if that might be the issue. That might also mean, those mappings won't work correctly for the MF and MF pro either.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

The big "Import" button in the settings window would work better. I've found that, if you re-order the effects in the "Effects" section of the settings, they change in the mappings as well, and most likely not to our satisfaction. Anything but default would probably yield messed up mappings. Easily fixable, though.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Yeah, the order of the mappings* were changed from Traktor to Traktor 2.

I noticed the same thing for my APC mapping when I upgraded, just count the effect number down and edit the mapping. Annoying, but again, easily fixable.

*Actually, what has happened is that a number of effects have been added. Given that they have different names, they are stuffed in in various places of the list, moving some items down.
    Fixing stuff that isn't broken.

Thanks guys.

For SnGs I tried to import the TSI file with the "big import button". Still the same result. Reverb gets loaded where Beatmasher should be. About 98% of the other effects are wrong too.

And looking through them again, I think some of the combos are wrong too and I am not sure what effect should be there as the comment only says something like "Combo 1 FX".

Does any one know the right "end" effects for each combo? Combo 1 is ok, as Ean demonstrates it. But how bout the rest?

If someone form DJTT is reading, you might need to update the MF mappings for TP2, otherwise people might be disappointed. Getting reverb when you think it should be beatmashing is a depressing experience.

scamo
    Skooppa - the revolution is beginning!

You want the best FX jogs on the S4? Then try this mapping!

Our Mixes: Mixcloud - Soundcloud
    Hehe...yeah. We're just beginning.

The import button failed you because the ordering of the effects was not included in the TSI! D:

But that can't be your fault. Otherwise, sort the mapping by channel-note/cc and make the effects match up to these ones:

If I do recall when I did this with my Launchpad correctly, the effects don't change once they're loaded up properly; only them values change. One button will always use one effect. But, yes, the MFC mappings should probably be updated to accommodate the new effects of TP2.
    apc40 | ableton | ath-sj33
    deviantART | SoundCloud | facebook
    SKRILLEX IS THE BEST TECHNO DJ EVER!!! (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻