Jester's X1 Mapping MKII (2 deck, FX + EQ Modes) - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default UPDATE: Jester's X1 Mapping - MkIII

New tweaked version. Included are the A/C + B/D .tsi's if you use 2 X1's

Changes since MkII:

- Crossfader now works in any mode, Swapped the buttons so SHIFT + Left FX1/Right FX2 is the Crossfader, SHIFT + Left FX2/Right FX1 activates Auto XF. Loading a deck resets the Crossfader.

- Beatjump is now SHIFT + Left LOOP encoder [Focus] (Default amount +/- 16) SHIFT + Right LOOP encoder now Cycles deck focus

- Switching to EQ Mode on either deck toggles filter on/off, DRY/WET now controls filter amount and SHIFT + DRY/WET controls the gain.

- FX Panel Mode command removed, SHIFT + FX ON now resets gain and filter.

- SHIFT + LOOP IN/OUT Moves the grid marker, SHIFT + BEAT LEFT/RIGHT adjusts the track bpm
    SHIFT + CUP adds a grid marker

I'm putting together a video for this as well.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Jester; 01-30-2013 at 04:10 AM.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

your mapping looks promising. will give it a try next week.

i'm wondering if it's possible to map fx to the 1,2,3 buttons.
    for example activating an effect as long as a button is pressed.
    basically using the fx without knobs. is this possible?

Yep, you can add a SHIFT + 1,2,3 function easily enough.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Jester, just want to say big big thank you for this mapping. I've spent time back and forth trying to figure out Xtreme Mapping and Control editor. After a while my patience runs thin and I get frustrated and i leave the X1 sitting there until I can get some time again. I just updated to 2.6 today and i wanted to test your Jesters Mighty X1 - MkIII .tsi, it took me all of 15 minutes to find all the features you mapped. Great job thank you!!!

cheers, i need to put a video and diagram together for this ... been meaning to do one for a while now

Tech Convert

Tested this evening , and it's really slick and nice to pick up - good work !!!

though I dont know how to exit (without loading a track) with the left knob (i.e. exit the full-screen tracklist, except for using the mouse on the magnifier at the right top) ?

THX, keep the good work up !!

thanks man. use shift + load to toggle the deck view.
    i have tweaked this mapping a lot and will release the MkIII version with a video soon.

new version plus a video over here http://forum.djtechtools.com/showthread.php?t=66916

closing this one.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234