Jester's X1 Mapping MKII (2 deck, FX + EQ Modes) - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

I'm having a lot of fun with this mapping. Cheers for sharing it Jester.

I worked out that the FX buttons light up in intensity along with the level of the line faders. This is prob why he wants to clear the FX units so that the status of the FX units does not conflict with the illumination of the line fader levels.

Loving the mapping.
    I recently moved in with my girlfriend and so far i only have space for my X1 and your mapping is a lifesaver!

The only thing that "bothers" me is, what already has been mentioned before, the FX killing.

LOVE it!

NI Kontrol S2
    NI Traktor pro 2
    HD 25-1 II
    Behringer B1030A 5"

Yes the FX buttons get progressively brighter/dimmer when you increase the volume in EQ mode.
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Wizard

Hello,

I got the mapping, but I don't think i can work with this. Its good but i have another idea. Is it possible to get the dry/wet button as volume faders, fx1 on for monitors (left right) knob 1 filter, 2 and 3 for delay/freeze effect and other effects. and on shift you get the whole eq with 1,2 and 3 for freq and dry wet remains volume fader. If it's difficult can you walk me through, or get me a reference tai so I an work on it?
    soundcloud.com/renegens
    www.renegens.com
    Deep and Soul House
    Macbook and Traktor S4

Tech Student

Default Jesters X1 Mapping MKII

Hey Jester, I imported your mapping file to my pro 2 but there is no control function. I can see the signal is recognized by the CTRL light at the top of the layout but no controller movement.

you may need to restart traktor or reimport the tsi mate. traktors good like that
    Acer E5 i7 16GB 512SSD 2TBHD ~ WIN 10 ~ TSP 2.11 ~ AUDIO 6 ~ DUAL X1s ~ DN-X1600 ~ SPECTRA ~ TWISTER ~ ATH-PRO500 MK2 ~ ZED6FX ~ AT2020

" I’m the Dude, so that’s what you call me. That or, uh His Dudeness, or uh Duder, or El Duderino, if you’re not into the whole brevity thing. "

Tech Student

yea i figured it out, had to restore to my default mapping first. Then re-imported the tsi file. Thx for the awsome mapping.

Tried it out for a bit, not really my thing sorry.
    BCF 2000
    Traktor Pro 2
    Kontrol X1

Tech Student

To each his own, I guess based on the individuals style.

Tech Convert

hallo to everyone this beautiful set doesn't work with traktor 2 anymore… did someone fix it?
    thnx

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast