Traktor Pro 2.1 in beta - Page 7
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

I hope the Metronome gets fixed...really hope.
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

Quote Originally Posted by loop View Post
    Do know that there already is multi core support even in the current 2.0.X versions. For example, track analysis jobs, spread across both cores of my C2D 13" MBP. There are also other cases when both cores get loaded while working with Traktor - mainly, the library operations.
    I don't have a TP 1.2.7 install to compare with anymore but indeed I noticed some TSP2 activity on both cores on my hp laptop. I'd have to see how it looks like when starting/closing traktor - the first thing I noticed when upgrading was how fast loading and saving the library has become.

Everything you wrote about multithreading audio is perfectly valid, so I'm curious what details NI will let us on as to what they've been able to cut up safely.

WRT the rest of the changelog, cd timecode cueing has been brought up for a while now, good to see it being addressed now - that seems like the most critical fix in there. I'm wondering what the headroom bit is about.

Tech Wizard

"Individual Keylock, FX Enable and Headphone Cueing for sample deck slots"

FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Quote Originally Posted by SherpaPsy View Post
    I hope the Metronome gets fixed...really hope.
    ?

I don't have any problems with mine...
    [ 17" 2010 MBP ][ Mixcloud ][ CompleteJ ][ Soundcloud ][ Traktor Kontrol S4 ]

Quote Originally Posted by completej View Post
    ?

I don't have any problems with mine...
    Metronome does not work properly at low BPM...think its 100 and under or so.
    17" MBP:2.66Ghz i7 8Gb| Traktor Pro 2|Live 8 Suite
    Novation Twitch & LaunchPad|M-Audio Oxygen 25
    Presonus FireStudio Mobile|Shure 315's|Yamaha HS50M's
    "“beatmatching” isnt even a fucking skill as far as im concered anyway. so what, you can count to 4. cool. i had that skill down when i was 3."-deadmau5

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SherpaPsy View Post
    Metronome does not work properly at low BPM...think its 100 and under or so.
    Yep I have this problem as well.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Tech Guru

NI took the time to answer a batch of questions on the S2 on their forum. The answer to the one, which interests the majority of us is:
    Quote Originally Posted by Keir@NI
    1. There is a separate "user mapping" already set up to emulate the hard coded mapping as closely as possible. This can be freely adjusted to suit your personal needs. The default mapping cannot be modified directly (this is the same on S4, separate default (fixed) and user (changeable) mappings)

2. The mapping improvements provided in the S2s default "user mapping" are also available for the S4 "user mapping". Due to the deeper complexity on S4 there will still be some mor complex functions that are harder to achieve in the "user mapping" but the additional mapping capabilities added to Traktor with the S2 release are also available for S4.
    and here is the complete original answer: http://www.native-instruments.com/fo...=146953&page=3

Tech Guru

^^ About time...Hopefully this will allow us to create Super Mappings with the effects section. If so I will be a happy camper!!!

Next issue: Warpable beatgids - If traktor gets this I will be a life long Traktor-er (Well until the next best thing comes out of course! LOLZ)
    :: Kontrol Z2 :: :: Technics 1200 :: :: Pioneer DJM 250 :: Kontrol X1 MkII :: :: Maschine :: :: Kontrol S4 ::

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by weltraumpapst View Post
    i want smart playlists!!
    You can set up smart playlists in iTunes and they are accessible in Traktor Pro 2. I've been doing this to sort my genres. You can also use it to auto filter your songs by BPM, but beings that I'm lazy I just sort by BPM if I really feel the need.

Quote Originally Posted by bigbeatzz View Post
    Next issue: Warpable beatgids - If traktor gets this I will be a life long Traktor-er (Well until the next best thing comes out of course! LOLZ)
    It would be great indeed. MY feeling is
    [speculation]
    when Maschine will have such engine, Traktor will...
    [/speculation]
    but it's MY own feeling.
    Steve Zorilow: Facebook - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Twitter

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast