How did you come up with your DJ Name? - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by R2D2 View Post
    Right I think after careful thought the best dj name for the op is

Micah

sounds good and is simple

deal with that m8 all good
    Agreed. That was a first instinct of mine as well.

Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by Liambo View Post
    Promotion is part of DJ'n yes, but wouldn't say half. But what i mean is why do people think for hours and hours on end, if your going to have a name it should come natural i think.
    I think for some people it comes naturally, some less fortunate like me...we have to think it and re think it again and again... I personally have to feel good with my DJ name (mine is still on development), because the amount of energy I will put on developing my EPK and all that involves around it. Also, mixes and soundcloud and all that. Unless I feel complete with my name I'm afraid to move forward on the marketing side, but trying to polish my skills day by day.

At some point I will have to say "let's go," and the name has to be ready, and so the skills.

Tech Wizard

not that i consider myself a dj by any stretch of the imagination, I adopted a name i put on my mixes based on a word my phone kept auto-correcting to: Haggard (not sure what i was trying to type out but it kept on correcting it to that)

Not knowing what the word meant i looked it up and low and behold it suit me very well. Hence my "dj" name: Haggard

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789