APC40xTraktor Mapping
    Tech Convert

Default APC40xTraktor Mapping

I just found this mapping digging around the internet. At first glance I loved it. However, this mapping was originally made for Traktor Pro (and it was made on PC, I'm unsure if this has anything to do with my troubles). I'm currently running the "RED" mapping for my APC but chose to try this one out.

When I load it up, the loader only gives me one box that is checked saying "Controller Mapping", whereas the rest of the boxes are greyed out. Also, unlike the RED mapping I don't have a button made to set all the parameters to the right values. The photo for the mapping says to set to dumb mode prior to use. My understanding is that this is only for PC users and not Mac users. Lastly, the effect section isn't really working as intended particularly Knobs 1 and 5 on the bottom set of knobs. They are set to the filters not to the dry/wet for the effects.

I'd greatly appreciate any sort of help with this mapping. It does seem to be a bit complicated but I can trim the fat later. I just want to get this mapping in working order.

Pressure

Tech Guru

The person who made that mapping posts on this site I believe under the Timmo. I could be wrong but if you just search for APC40 3.0 mapping in the search bar that thread should come up and you may be able to get in contact with the creator.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

The dude is Timmo.

He's an active poster on this site. And I believe he published beyond 3.0 of that mapping.

You can easily find him on these forums
    Spends time @DeNA. Djays @Lydskyen. Takes pictures and other crap to Subexistence Anything else you need to know!? Find me @Tokyo Tower