Great Article on the Blog For Windows Users - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Do you get the same problem if played lower? maybe your clipping the speakers.
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Hi guys, love the script, solved all my latency issues so thanks for that. I do however have a bit of a problem, I am using an iPhone running TouchOSC alongside my Kontrol S4. Even though I have removed anything in the script stopping network services & Apple mobile device services such as Bonjour, I still have no functionality with my iPhone in Traktor. I'm guessing I've missed something but am not quite sure where I'm going wrong. Any help would me much appreciated! Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by simonsays100 View Post
    Hi guys, love the script, solved all my latency issues so thanks for that. I do however have a bit of a problem, I am using an iPhone running TouchOSC alongside my Kontrol S4. Even though I have removed anything in the script stopping network services & Apple mobile device services such as Bonjour, I still have no functionality with my iPhone in Traktor. I'm guessing I've missed something but am not quite sure where I'm going wrong. Any help would me much appreciated! Thanks again.
    Gee, probably because this kills practically every network service on your system?

It'll also have zero impact on your latency, with the possible exception of disabling Avast if you're stupid enough to have it installed.

In my youth, I was HEAVILY involved in the "tweaking" scene, dating back to when getting Windows 3.11fW to run off a single floppy was considered cool (then getting Windows 95 to run off an 8MB CF card, then getting Windows 2000 to run with 6 processes, XP with 10, Vista with 16, etc), and the simple fact is, none of it matters anymore.

Systems are SO powerful these days that no background services even make a dent in your systems' overall performance. The only exception to this are AV packages, which I'm constantly having to remove from friends' and coworkers systems because some idiot convinced them they needed.

If you're having a problem with a laggy system, just do a clean install of Windows from MSDN/OEM media (not a "restore disk") and then you're good to go.

Tech Convert

The dropbox links to the beta script aren't working anymore?? I still have the first one but I was wondering if the new one is any better?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567