Pioneer DDJ-T1 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pioneer DDJ-T1

Quote Originally Posted by kooper1980 View Post
    What didn't you like about the s4?
    Not sure. I just didn't "click" with it. Also, I prefer my jogs (not that I use them much) to be lower down below the majority of the buttons (similar to CDJs). But that's just a case of aesthetics and getting used to it I suppose.

Not sure what it was though. Just didn't seem to 'fit'.
    Ableton 9.7.5, Native Instruments Komplete Ultimate 11, MOTU 828 Mk2, Nektar Impact LX61+, Ableton Push, Native Instruments Kore 2, and a random selection of soft synths and sample libraries.
    Windows 10 Pro 64 bit with Core i7 4960X Extreme Edition 12 core CPU, 64GB RAM, SanDisk Ultra Extreme SSDs and a GeForce GTX 970 G1 Gaming GPU.

Tech Wizard

I was in the same boat as you, S4 or DDJT1, but i tried both and just liked the spacing better on the DDJT1, i also have TSP2 with and audio 8, and have a VCI100SE with and Audio 2 so any shortcoming with software or audio interface i got covered, also have 2 X1s on STBY to map for the Sample Dekcs. This will be maonly used at home as i still plan to carry my VCI100 to small gigs, if i need more hardware ill take the DDJ, or can always use my XOne with 1ds and CDJ or CDJS and X1s in the end with all my gear i have endeless possibilities. For me i just wanted a good all in on to use at home and small gigs. In the end i went with pioneer, im a hug NI fan so trust me i thought a ton about it!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12