Has anyone else had problems with new Tpro? - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Wait...is the bug with 1.1.1 + VCI-100se (1.3 firmware) only?

If so, does this happen with 1.2?

Which 'official' .tsi does this happen with? All of them? Or just 1.6?

I have had the same bug (Traktor crashing when going thru effects). I use TPro 1.1.1, vci-100se fw.1.3, Eans 1.4 tsi (i think) modified and a macbook. So no - it dosent only happen to windows machines.

Jack Bastard

What sort of crash? Cos mine didn't crash, it just hung. No crashlogs to be found.

Does disabling the midi out fix it?

Ohh sorry - by crash I mean Freeze. I actually think that the music kept playing, but Traktor didnt respond. Neither using the vci or the mouse.

Jack Bastard

Different issue by the looks of it. This problem makes the audio hang and makes a horrible racket.

Tech Convert

Exactly. Its the accoustic feedback: I get crazy earaches when this happens in my room. Dont wanna know what I would feel like if this happens in the club.

I use TPro 1.0.2 , VCI firmware 1.2 and Windows XP so its not limited to the 1.1.1 version

Jack Bastard

At what point does your setup hang Danny? Is it replicable?

Tech Convert

I havent really figured out the exact point of time. I get a short freeze when i switch from chained to advanced mode. Sounds like a 1/32 loop or something similar. Probably exact same problem that you experience
    I experienced already permanent freezes but next time it happens I will try to remember exactly what I did.

Nevertheless, I will try to turn off the midi out and see if the problem still exists

Jack Bastard

Sounds slightly different, let us know if it works though.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaekiface View Post
    I have had the same bug (Traktor crashing when going thru effects). I use TPro 1.1.1, vci-100se fw.1.3, Eans 1.4 tsi (i think) modified and a macbook. So no - it dosent only happen to windows machines.
    I was having the exact same problem on TPro 1.02 on a Macbook Pro, VCI-100 fw 1.3 and TSI 1.6. What soundcard do you use? I'm on an Echo Audiofire 2. Sometimes the GUI comes back, other times I need to reload TPro (or reboot) - this happened on a gig in France! So now I'm back at 3.4 for club jobs

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast