Has anyone else had problems with new Tpro? - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    Using VCI100SE, audio kontrol, dell 9400, 1.6TSI and now when I select effects I get crashes - audio freezes and Traktor won't shut down until I disconnect the VCI.

It's all been fine till this update.

I experience exact the same situation but with version 1.0.2
    Dont know what to do. Sometimes it freezes especially when i switch from chained mode to advanced mode and vice versa. anything I can do to solve this problem?
    Maybe change the latency from 5.5ms to 7-12ms?

Jack Bastard

Just sitting and having a mix and it did it again, this time when cycling through the fx on advanced mode using the 1.6tsi.

I'm meant to be gigging next weekend and I'm thinking cds are the way to go for the time being.

Mr. SuperNoOb here:

Understanding fully that they are not the same thing, I've been looking back-and-forth between Ableton Live and TP. I'm on the mac platform and after looking at this thread again from the beginning its looking like mostly windoze-related problems.

Is that so?

G.

Quote Originally Posted by loslosbaby View Post
    Mr. SuperNoOb here:

Understanding fully that they are not the same thing, I've been looking back-and-forth between Ableton Live and TP. I'm on the mac platform and after looking at this thread again from the beginning its looking like mostly windoze-related problems.

Is that so?

G.
    Windoze

After reading through this thread, nobody really says wether its Windows or Mac's that are having the issues
    MacBook Pro 15" 2.0GHZ i7. Kontrol S4. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.5. MidiFighter Classic. Aiaiai TMA-1.

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Bastard View Post
    Ah, I'm on XP here. Looks like it's only an issue for Tpro on Windows.
    Ahem.

It happens when I'm cycling through effects on Ean's 1.6 tsi (ie holding down the far left effect button and moving the knob above it).

Massive pain in the arse.

I only ever get crashes when I tick the midi out box. with it un-ticked it has never crashed. On a Dell Inspiron with XP.

Jack Bastard

Safe Joe, I'll give it a go now.

Jack Bastard

So far so good Joe. I'm going to report that on the NI board now.

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Jo3 View Post
    I only ever get crashes when I tick the midi out box. with it un-ticked it has never crashed. On a Dell Inspiron with XP.
    Is it correct if I assume that we dont need the midi out box when working with the VCI 100?

Jack Bastard

It sends info about LED settings, but that's it. Everything should still work in the same way, just without the visual feedback of light changes.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast