Has anyone else had problems with new Tpro? - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Jack Bastard

What's your setup Andrew?

Tech Mentor

Macbook 2.4 c2d. 2 gb ram. firebox. vci-100. touch osc. i only mix with two decks. would that make it more stable?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    Damn Traktor bugs, that sucks that you having problems with T-Pro, I havent had any but I wouldnt take my chances playing live..

hahahah , starship troopers!!! nice one

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    I thought Obama said today during his unoffical state of the union address, that he was going to bail out NI and have a fix for traktor asap.
    Yes, but he had some stipulations for how the money could be spent, and Richie Hawtin showed up in a gold limo to personally refuse the offer.
    Steve Boyett
    Podcasts: Groovelectric | Podrunner | Podrunner: Intervals
    Traktor user

Jack Bastard

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Loay View Post
    Macbook 2.4 c2d. 2 gb ram. firebox. vci-100. touch osc. i only mix with two decks. would that make it more stable?
    Ah, I'm on XP here. Looks like it's only an issue for Tpro on Windows.

Quote Originally Posted by steveboyett View Post
    Yes, but he had some stipulations for how the money could be spent, and Richie Hawtin showed up in a gold limo to personally refuse the offer.
    Damn Richie Rich, there he goes f-en things up for the little guys. What can you do? Damn Old' Boys Clubs
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Default Rock solid !

I tested TPRO 1.02 with the vci 100 SE during more than 5 hours (rig below) today! it works flawlessly.

Everything works fine (except Fader fx but I'm still on 1.4 tsi - I'll give a try to 1.6 beta tomorow evening)
    No bug at all, no freeze, the cpu usage meter stand always below 10 %

my system run @ 7ms latency and I'm pretty sure I can go lower (core audio buffers - ie asio driver on PC)

The mapping is absolutely amazing and very intuitive. (almost) everything is on the place we expect it to be.

Well done and thank you Ean & DJTT team ! It's gonna rock on saturday night (first gig with it)
    Last edited by slyooney; 02-25-2009 at 07:09 PM.
    DJ rig : MacBookPro 13"/2.26 (10.6.4) + Echo Audiofire 2 + VCI-100 SE (3.5.1 tsi) + Traktor Pro (1.2.6)
    If you want to know more about my music : www.myspace.com/ooneymusic

Tech Wizard

Just to clarify the freeze bug starts to hapeen when you install the latest update Traktor Pro 1.1.1.

Traktor Pro 1.02 does not have this bug.

Jack Bastard

I found 1.0.2 to be exactly as Slyooney says above.

Tech Guru

I want to help folks out with their TPro issues on DJTT and the NI forums, but honestly I feel like the odd man out sometimes in that I have no freezes or crashes ever. Seriously. I experience the documented TPro bugs like everyone else (keylock, soft takeover, etc) but otherwise the software is rock solid for me, and I really enjoy using it. No second thoughts on using it live at all. (Except in places where there is no good grounding or three prong outlets. Electrical spikes have definitely frozen my computer before - the last time it was a space heater, lol!)

When it comes to problems and freezes, (and I hope this doesn't sound like a jerk - this may be a completely different thread), I'm not always confident that people are making a distinction between the behavior they expect, what is actually programmed into the tsi, understanding the various settings within Traktor, and lastly, any bugs that actually exist in the program.

It's one thing if your system locks completely (ie, can't quit the program). If some functions stop working in the program while others keep working, it is most likely a tsi issue
    MacBook 2.4GHz, 6GB, Traktor Pro, Ableton Live, Bomes MT, Audio Kontrol 1, Vestax VCI-100 SE Custom, M-Audio Axiom 25, Akai APC40, NI Maschine, 2x Midi Fighters (c/o DJ TechTools - Thanks!!)

Mixcloud DJ Sets

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast