Show Your Setup Part II - Page 102
Page 102 of 125 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1248

kinda wish soundcloud did a wee tiny slimline player with no waveform for use in sigs etc, something that'd be the same height as maybe a line or two of text? would be nice, even though i use mixcloud haha

Quote Originally Posted by pakubear View Post
    mine as it sits now

I want
    House.

My old mixer went ahead and broke, and I found this amazing deal on this baby. It's second-hand, but in mint condition, guy sold it off for £250, it goes for around £700 in stores around here \o/

And so far, I'm luvins it, quality is on another level entirely compared to my old Numark 3-channel thing.

(Also photo is kinda... crooked, couldn't get the stupid tripod to stand up straight, cheap PoS...)
    i´ll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Steeevo View Post
    Hasn't taken as long as you might expect, like i said i have started a thread in djf showing my progress from design stage to where im at now with pictures and explaining everything, but i fear that may now have been lost!

only needed 1 8x4 foot sheet of 1" mdf which cost £29 and wood glue around £7 and the whole thing is biscuited together so a few quid on biscuits thats all! havnt used a screw or nail YET
    Thanks for all the info. My father in law is very handy (although he did have small accident and chopped a finger off) and has lots of woodworking tools. I'm going to show him those pictures and see what he thinks would be the best materials and way to build something similar.

Since were currently living in his house and all my stuff is taking up much of his work area in the basement it shouldn't be too hard to convince him to help me clean it all up.

Thanks for sharing.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Tech Convert

Here's my setup

Technics SL1210M3Ds, Audio Innovate Aem100i Innofader Mixer, KRK RP5 MK2s, Serato Scratch Live SL1 with crappy Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD25II Headphones.

I swear there's no loving going on for Serato? Is it dieing hard and Traktor overtaking it or something? haha

Tech Convert

@paku, i like the look of it, but I had a set of those slipmats in silver…really effing hated them. IMHO, replace those and everything will feel so much better.[/QUOTE]

thanks. i actually like them and used them before but am open minded. any suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post

My old mixer went ahead and broke, and I found this amazing deal on this baby. It's second-hand, but in mint condition, guy sold it off for £250, it goes for around £700 in stores around here \o/

And so far, I'm luvins it, quality is on another level entirely compared to my old Numark 3-channel thing.

(Also photo is kinda... crooked, couldn't get the stupid tripod to stand up straight, cheap PoS...)

nice, did you get it from a guy in Brighton?
    It's not the gear. It's how you use it.
    limitations are the source of creativity.
    If you don't practice you don't want it.

http://soundcloud.com/zimfella

Quote Originally Posted by Timdnb View Post
    Here's my setup

Technics SL1210M3Ds, Audio Innovate Aem100i Innofader Mixer, KRK RP5 MK2s, Serato Scratch Live SL1 with crappy Dell laptop and Sennheiser HD25II Headphones.

I swear there's no loving going on for Serato? Is it dieing hard and Traktor overtaking it or something? haha
    Nice, what's the desk and monitor stands made of?
    i´ll quote you in 5 years and we both will have a good laugh while we are at this awsome dj battle on mars trying to finally beat the damned 1000 armed alien squid "dj squid master". his routines are sick!

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Cybertrash View Post
    Nice, what's the desk and monitor stands made of?
    I got the whole stand from a shop called DJ Superstore over here in the UK. It's pretty sweet when I move out of parent's place when I'm older it's gunna be hell disassembling it though haha http://www.djsuperstore.co.uk/KAM-KDJ-WS3-Stand

Quote Originally Posted by zimfella View Post
    nice, did you get it from a guy in Brighton?
    Nah, Brighton is a bit far off from Stockholm I'm afriad, I had enough problems carrying this on the subway from the other side of town

Quote Originally Posted by Timdnb View Post
    I got the whole stand from a shop called DJ Superstore over here in the UK. It's pretty sweet when I move out of parent's place when I'm older it's gunna be hell disassembling it though haha http://www.djsuperstore.co.uk/KAM-KDJ-WS3-Stand
    Oh, shame, I thought it was a DIY design I could steal

Also, managed to get a better picture of the mixer (attached gorillapod to a chair, worked wonders \o/ )