Torq vs Traktor vs Serato What do u choose?? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I think the next version of deckadance should prove to be pretty interesting too *goes off to deck the download page*

Edit - Last version - Wed Dec 26, 2007 cant be too long now though, ImageLine are really good at frequent updates.
    Last edited by BentoSan; 05-31-2008 at 03:23 PM.

LoLz... Becoming an F5 addict on the deck-a-dance website now are we?
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

me ? never i click refresh button instead

Quote Originally Posted by tekki View Post
    Why bother searching when SSL, or any other timecode system for that matter, is all that you want/need/etc.
    i love looking as there is just so much cool stuff out now. however, i am poor and ssl fits my needs. maybe one day i will get into something else but i am in no hurry. in the meantime, i will just drool over all the crazy things people can do.

(psssst.. Secretly got the same thing... )
    RSTRCTD | twitter | facebook (RSTRCTD) facebook (LJ) | vimeo | pinterest | my studio | soundcloud (RSTRCTD)| soundcloud (LJ)
    -- CHECK our DEBUT (DEEP)HOUSE EP RELEASE ON BEATPORT "RSTRCTD - EXISTENCE" --

Ive got a numark total controller works well with everything even w/ ableton .
    all programs have flaws I 've downloaded my share. Traktor (which is good and ive used) does not seem all that special unless u got the talent to use 4 decks. I do like the idea but i dont see 4 decks as a clear place for a star. Got my hands of Numark cue liked it but lacked the adds and it was a trial.
    Then came virtual Dj and have not looked back since , the update recently came out and its on par with sterato w/ scratching. Now that is , not before. Yet the amount of updated versions from 5 to 5.1 were staggering. My laptop is a 2.gz and a 1Gb ram acer, soundcard is fast track pro
    what i have left to say.From what Ive seen no how things are progressing, people are now put into places with video and audio as one force. scratch and add textures of digital effects will be coming through the fore ground more now then ever but as always the music has to be there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12