Native Instruments Kontrol X2 & S2 in Q4'11? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
    Tech Guru

Somewhere really early it was referenced that NI can sell this stuff for cheap because they can bundle software and it will get more expensive if it is better quality.

I want to argue that because IMO NI is trying to win a market...especially in the states. So if they can make traktor the club standard and possibly taking less profit on products to get it into clubs then they might do that.

I think that a shitty analogue mixer as backup would be plenty for me. Simply eq and faders...and I think most other ppl would be fine with that.

I'm really pumped that atleast in one industry there is a true price war.

Id love NI to do a bus-powered version of the Xone:2D. 4 faders, plenty of knobs & buttons and an integrated 4 channel sound card.

Id also like to see the S4 lose the jog wheels and pick up 4 extra faders per side and extra buttons/knobs (basically a bus-powered Xone: 4D, but a lil smaller) Id happily fork out a grand for something like that.

For me, the less power cords i need to plug in, the better. That is the only thing i dislike about a Xone: 2D, the fact that i need to plug in extra power cords into what are usually tight booth's with maybe one or two free power points. If i need more than one power point it usually means dragging my own power board out too (which i currently do). Just another thing to lug around and set up.

IMO of course
    DJ'n since 02', Performing since 06', CD's - Timecode - Full Digital - Digital and External Hardware Experience

Tech Mentor

Any news about the X2 ?

My vision for the kontrol X2 What do u think?

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Tech Student

It's going to be a controller for the sample decks & hotcues.

http://www.musicradar.com/news/dj/ne...preview-523915

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112