Traktor mapping app (mac only) - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Unfortunately im having a very difficult time even opening up XM... not sure why but its not responding at all which i find very funny...

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Update works for me and the merging of tsi's brings the CC notes over now. Maybe try uninstalling it and starting over.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Since the update I have not come across any issues. This is an absolute must have for creating or editing mappings.

Not sure if its been mentioned here already, but a few reasons to get & use:

- Can have multiple tsi files open, select multiple controls and drag&drop copy to another Open tsi file.

- Filtering visible controls/mappings by global-deck-mixer-fx in-out etc. Really helps focus on a specific section of controls.

- Each Traktor control/mappable function is described to make it easy to understand its function.

- Arrow keys work for moving selection up & down (WAY LESS REPITITIOUS MOUSE MOVEMENT)

- A much bigger window that you can resize as well as column widths

Some features that would be nice to have -
    (since one of the apps developers has been reading. I will post this on the app site as well)

- Ability to select multiple items and then edit "Deck or Midi Ch" assignment. Not sure if it is even possible to change just the midi ch but keep the rest of the message (cc# or note etc).

- A user template menu (similar to the wizard menu) to store & access controller mapping template. Instead of browsing to tsi file.

- Printing or exporting text (including list & field formatting)

Thats all I can think of. Except...

Great App!
    "MAY THE FUNK BE WITH YOU!"

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567