Traktor mapping app (mac only) - Page 5
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

I'm having problems opening up a custom X1 mapping in NHL.. Great stuff.
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

Seriously the app is genius... love it for opening mapping and taking a look to see how things were mapped, however, its still very buggy...

as my first test, i opend a tsi file, saved it with a different name, deleted the old one in traktor, then imported the one saved through XM and the mapping was missing all my sample deck triggers.. Midi out was also a bit screwed...

going to continue to use this to look through tsi mappings, but will be waiting for update before using it to map all my devices..

hopefully the developer is consistant with updates and native dosent change their tsi encryption.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    Seriously the app is genius... love it for opening mapping and taking a look to see how things were mapped, however, its still very buggy...

as my first test, i opend a tsi file, saved it with a different name, deleted the old one in traktor, then imported the one saved through XM and the mapping was missing all my sample deck triggers.. Midi out was also a bit screwed...

going to continue to use this to look through tsi mappings, but will be waiting for update before using it to map all my devices..

hopefully the developer is consistant with updates and native dosent change their tsi encryption.
    oh man I would be so pissed

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Audeo View Post
    I'm having problems opening up a custom X1 mapping in NHL.. Great stuff.
    It doesn't work with NHL.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by Topps View Post
    oh man I would be so pissed
    no need to be... i kept my mappings all backed up for this reason. Nonetheless this app has come closer to improving the mapping process then any one else.

One thing i did find out is that the app will set the value to all your triggers to "false" and you will need to set them all to true manually (in my experience so far).

still working through some kinks, hopefully im just missing something,

Tech Convert

WOAH! This is BIG.... real big.

Gonna download this as soon as I get home for sure!

Tech Guru

What I hope is that NI sees theres a real need for something like this if people are paying someone else for a program that's not great but does a better job than that tiny ass preferences screen.

Maybe this will get them to kick it in gear when it comes to either a revamped mapping section or an totally external program built in-house to compete. Say what you want about Apple and there App Store strategy but I think it will be good for most markets. Hopefully the creator get's updates flowing as fast as we are filling his bank account.
    Traktor Scratch Pro 2, 2X Stanton STR8-80, 2X Denon DN-S700, Akai APC40 + APC20, DDM4000, KRKRokit 8, HD25-II, iPad (Touch OSC)

Quote Originally Posted by Bigboibbp View Post
    this was why i decided to not waste more time on decoding their tsi's but work on my midi masher app - which i wanted anyway to do stuff i just couldnt do in traktor alone.

there again... now i know that it is possible to decode and encode their tsi's i might have another look. what i would like (as well as it running on windows - no mac here) is no gui but just being able to dump out to xml or something - that i can then hack/grep/regex the hell out of to dupe/hack stuff - and then repackage back as a tsi.

if i had a mac i'd have bought this guys app in a second tho...
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

i feel like im being bullied we need a windows version looks awesome
    MBP / 8gb Ram / 1TB / SSL / Rane SL2 / HD25's / Dicers / Empty Bank Account

Tech Convert

Hi there,
    I'm one of the developer of Xtreme Mapping. First of all I'd like to thank you for the enthusiastic appreciation and you're showing us.

Going technical:
    - the fact that when dragging-and-dropping from one file to another all the MIDI settings are reset is a bug in 1.0 and has been fixed in 1.1 version which is already under review for the AppStore.

- the fact that Triggers are reset when loading/saving a TSI in Xtreme Mapping has never been reported before, please submit a bug report (eventually attaching the original, uncorrupted file) to info AT xtrememapping DOT com.

- for all the other problems you might experience with the app, we will be more than happy to fix them and provide our users with solutions and updates. Please send bug reports, even tiny little ones, to info AT xtrememapping DOT com.

Have a nice friday!

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast