Traktor mapping app (mac only) - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by abletom View Post
    Thank God! Was not looking forward to making a complex mapping for the OHM Rgb and Code! Out of interest Moon what have you got mapped to your code? I'm tempted to make a rotary mixer mapping and effects, when I'm not using it with ableton.
    I do external mixing so I wasn't worried about it.. I dedicated my code to effects and my two sample decks, as jojo posted you can check out my progress. I will update it as I get more familiar with everything.

Honestly everything I did was using the built in wizards in the program and it worked flawlessly. All my rotaries have perfect feedback and switch when jumping effect/params.. Saves tons of time not having to do all the ins and outs..

Good luck with your RGB.. I want pics dammit! Im soo tempted to pick one up and finally be set..
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

Just picked up the app, real nice looking interface. Ran into an issue with (2) X1's plugged in. Had to unplug one before the App would launch. Anyone know if its possible to merge 2 .tsi files with this? I know you can drag and drop commands between 2 mapping windows but the Midi Ch. and Note are lost. I want to combine my launchpad mapping from 4 files to 1. Thanks
    MBP | TRAKTOR 2.6 | 4TRAK | ORBIT | LAUNCHPAD | KONTROL X1 | KONTROL F1 |KONTROL Z1| XONE XD53

wow.... just the fact they can decode and then encode a tsi that traktor can read is a massive step - so no matter how buggy or not their actual app may be it all sounds awesome to me.

wish i had a mac now ofc
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

$6? fuck yes.

Quote Originally Posted by jhyphinwill View Post
    Just picked up the app, real nice looking interface. Ran into an issue with (2) X1's plugged in. Had to unplug one before the App would launch. Anyone know if its possible to merge 2 .tsi files with this? I know you can drag and drop commands between 2 mapping windows but the Midi Ch. and Note are lost. I want to combine my launchpad mapping from 4 files to 1. Thanks
    I've run into the same issues as you with 2x DNSC2000's and also with the copy paste from one tsi to another. I hope it gets worked out in a future fix. I've also noticed another "bug". I duplicate an existing tsi that I've verified. Change some FX settings with the tsi and they work perfectly BUT my Cue and touch sensitive jogs no longer work even though I never altered any of those mappings. It's really odd so I'm holding off using it for now. I'll probably just create a basic map with the wizard for potential future use.
    "Walking the fine line between Stupidity and Genious" My Soundcloud ---- My Mixcloud
    MBP Retina 2015--TSP 2.10--2xDNSC5000--2xDNSC2900--2xDNSC2000--NI F1--Denon DN-X1700--HDJ2000--Stanton STR8-80--QSC K12's--Crown Amplifier--Urei Monitors

Quote Originally Posted by SirReal View Post
    I'll probably just create a basic map with the wizard for potential future use.
    Ive had good luck doing this so far.
    MBP -- TP2 -- Live -- Logic -- OhmStudio
    Kronos -- Max49 -- Tiptop Happy Ending Kit -- Couple modules & growing..

wonder if it's possible to run a hackintosh in a vmware/vbox session just to run this app...

edit: stupid question (i hope) but where do i buy osx from? i can only see "upgrade" links on apple.com... and yes i would buy osx and run in a virtual session just to run this app
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl

DJTT Infectious Moderator photojojo's Avatar

You have to find Snow leopard in a retail store or order it from Apple. I bought mine at Best Buy. Lion is only available as a DL through the app store so you have to have OSX10.6 already installed top get it.
    Chris Jennings FHP

Podcast - Soundcloud - Mixcloud - Beatport Charts - x

Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    You have to find Snow leopard in a retail store or order it from Apple. I bought mine at Best Buy. Lion is only available as a DL through the app store so you have to have OSX10.6 already installed top get it.
    cheers.... thought i was going slightly mad...

This rocks!

Consider my $6 spent. one less reason to procrastinate about actually DOING the mapping that's been looping in my brain all month.
    OSX 10.6.4 | Traktor Pro 2 | VCi-100 FW 1.4 | NI Audio 8 | Xone 92 | M Audio BX8A Deluxe

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast