[Offical] Serato Itch 2.0 released 8/01/11 - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Quote Originally Posted by GI Trackt View Post
    quick question guys. I'm new to the DX and Serato/Itch. I understand that Itch functions only when you plug in your hardware.

Question: can I set cue points on my tracks without the controller plugged in (i.e. with just Itch and my keyboard)? Or does all music prep have to be done while the controller is plugged in, since Itch needs a compatible controller in order to function..?

yes. you can prep your tracks (cue points, beat gridding, etc.) without a controller.

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    its not midi mappable yet. just use the z thru n keys.....AIR HORN!!!! :eek:
    you look confident :P i'm afraid to say that since they took 2 years to make this 2.0 itch i hardly belive that this midi implementation will come soon

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Noidea View Post
    you look confident :P i'm afraid to say that since they took 2 years to make this 2.0 itch i hardly belive that this midi implementation will come soon
    There's a reason why it took so long. Previous versions did not have the plug in set up that SSL has. It does now, the SP6 in SSL is mappable. Check out the Itch forums, midi mapping is coming.......soon. So are more goodies
    SSL - DJM 800 - Technic 1200's - X1 - ITCH - NS6 - VCI-300

in a couple of updates SSL & Itch will be one program and depending what dongle you connect it will activate the proper features.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Quote Originally Posted by JesC View Post
    its not midi mappable yet. just use the z thru n keys.....AIR HORN!!!! :eek:
    Lmao...air horn is the oldest most easily used sample...and no matter what type of crowd you have it always gets a decent response
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

if what you are telling me in true i can't wait to see this goodies coming *ç* thank you for infos guys

Quote Originally Posted by DjLiquitATL View Post
    Lmao...air horn is the oldest most easily used sample...and no matter what type of crowd you have it always gets a decent response
    i have a love/hate relationship with my 57 airhorn.

if what you are telling me in true i can't wait to see this goodies coming *ç* thank you for infos guys
    We will see something major at NAMM 2012 from the Serato/Rane/Ableton Camp.

2.0 is really stable so far, even before this update the beta for 2.0 has been really reliable. I hope next update brings the ssl fx plugin, the quality of some of itchs native fx have prevented me from buying one of the all-in-one controllers

wow i tried using itch 2.0 for the first time (since the old vci100 mk1 early version of itch with no beatgrid) and i must say i am damn impressed

tried to set beatgrids (alt+space) and was really surprised on how easy it is to beatgrid accurately just by using the keyboard and mouse shortcuts!

Will be picking up the novation twitch when it comes out just to suss it out even further
    Setup:

Traktor Pro 2 / S2 MK2 / X1 MK2 / Audio6 / Pioneer HDJ2000 / Westone UM3X / rMBP 13 inch 2014 (2.8 GHz) / Focal Alpha 50

damn it I needs a VCI-300!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast