VCI-300 goes Traktor 1.1.1 - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Wizard

How do you do Cues in Traktor? Any ideas how to make it Itch like?
    First click sets CUE1 - 2nd plays it without re-seting it. Seting OUT1 would be cool too.
    Last edited by soulst; 02-28-2009 at 06:37 AM.

BTW .. i found the solution for the problem i discovered. because the "auto repeat" option is selected at the list + tree select buttons (up, down, back, fwd) it can lead to the problem not to be able to stop the selector to go the whole way up or down on your song list or folder tree. if you press and hold for instance the down button (while you are browsing the song list) + press accidentally press the back button (which sends the focus to the folder tree), then the selector in the songs list won't stop moving downwards until it reaches the end of the list. and even if you change back to the list focus you are not able to stop this !!

i also discovered something new with tp 1.1.1 (wasn't the problem with mini.translator + tp 1.0.2). if you sync a track and then want to offset the beat a little bit (by turning the jog wheel) the bpm is out of sync then.

Tech Guru

cool..glad you fixed it
    I'm busy these days working on my NanoKontrol & FX..
    VCI-100 Black SE/ FW 1.3 / VCI-300
    Traktor Pro 1.1.2 / Serato Itch / SL3 / Ableton Live 7
    Korg NanoKontrol / KRK V4's
    NI Audio 8 Dj / Pioneer DJM-600
    Macbook 13"/ 2ghz

Tech Wizard

Looking forward to a TSI for the VCI300 to work in Traktor 1.1.1 as close to the Itch set-up as possible but with a NanoPad hooked up for FX. But really would love it if Itch did this straight up with a NanoPad. How much longer Serato??

what happened to the roiginal guy who posted that everything was working ... he comes on says woohoo then leaves everyone scrambling round trying to get it to work at there end. a true gent

Tech Guru

what does not work for you MisterMoley?Maybe I can help ya.
    VCI-100 Black SE/ FW 1.3 / VCI-300
    Traktor Pro 1.1.2 / Serato Itch / SL3 / Ableton Live 7
    Korg NanoKontrol / KRK V4's
    NI Audio 8 Dj / Pioneer DJM-600
    Macbook 13"/ 2ghz

Yo Yo claudek ... sorry, don't listen to me. I have a VCI-100 anyway.

It was just that i was reading through this thread whilst bored and found it quite funny how thi sguy had come on saying wooohooooo 14bit midi is working and tight and gets everyone all excited. Then as soon as everyone has probs theres no sign of him.

Did he have a vci-300 working fully with no issues, or did he post for no reason? Just my over synical mind working overtime i think hahaha

Hi everyone this is my second post here on the forum, and I'm trying to get my vci 300 working with TPro 1.2.1, managed to get most of the basic stuff going apart from the notorious jog wheel where i have failed miserably and leds which is a real bugger, also looking for a solution to the sound card outs problem, I'm only getting two, which forces a choice between master or monitor, can anyone help me out?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345