Launchpad [Traktor 2] Full 4 Deck + Instant Gratification Mapping - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Default sampler deck slot loading functions?

hi there,

i really love your mapping for traktor that uses katapult

i do have one niggle though.i have been using this mapping to control some of my sampler packs, https://maps.djtechtools.com/mappings/1896 and in fact to trigger ones that i have made myself. the issue is that with your mapping there is a limit of 8 samples- deck C and D used toegther, but with the CTC i can have the full sample controls for the packs and then there are no limits!

i was wondering is it possible for me to somehow combine jwill's mapping with yours on an additional page, so that i get this control? I am not sure how to program this in, i have mapped midi devices before but i am really unclear on how to add a page this way.

this would then allow me full control of the sample decks and no limits on the number of samples i can use.

help would be really appreciated mate.

thanks

Forthaven

Tech Wizard

Hey mate!
    Glad you like my mapping.
    I won't be able to help you alot though because as you might have noticed I haven't been very active with midikatapult or even midi mapping in a long time. So I also kinda forgot how katapult works.

If I recall correctly you would simply have to add another page through the layout.txt file. Go to the bottom of the document and type "page x" x being the desired page number. Now that you have added a new page you will have to add in buttons. I'ts been a long time for me so you're probably on your own for this one :P. Just look at the text and hopefully you will kinda get how it works, it's pretty straightforward. Once you're finished adding in buttons you will have to map the page in traktor. You will probably have to re-create the CTC mapping.

Sorry i can't be of much more help, but like I said, it's been a long time for me.
    Hopefully this will help you on your way!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456