Launchpad [Traktor 2] Full 4 Deck + Instant Gratification Mapping - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Links are down, could they please be refreshed?

Tech Wizard

Reuploaded

Tech Convert

Quote Originally Posted by Gil-Chill View Post
    Reuploaded
    Thanks man. Some questions though.

So first you import the Insta Gratification mapping .tsi file from DTT and THEN you import the launchpad .tsi file? Whenever I do, importing one .tsi seem to overwrite the other. I can get the launchpad mapping to function just fine, with transport controls, filters and all that, but I can't get the insta gratification mapping to work.

Any help would be apperciated.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by RuneMK View Post
    Thanks man. Some questions though.

So first you import the Insta Gratification mapping .tsi file from DTT and THEN you import the launchpad .tsi file? Whenever I do, importing one .tsi seem to overwrite the other. I can get the launchpad mapping to function just fine, with transport controls, filters and all that, but I can't get the insta gratification mapping to work.

Any help would be apperciated.
    If it keeps overwriting the mapping make sure you're not using the big import button in the preferences menu, instead go to preferences->controller manager->add...->import

Tech Convert

If it keeps overwriting the mapping make sure you're not using the big import button in the preferences menu, instead go to preferences->controller manager->add...->import
    Thank you now they both show up in the controller manager, but the gratification mapping still dosent work. I am using the traktor virtuel ports for ins and outs. It seems to be the only ports working with Katapult.

Tech Wizard

You need an external virtual midi port for midikatapult to work with traktor and the instant gratification mapping. make sure you follow the instructions on the first page of the thread, everything on how to make it work is on there.

Tech Convert

You need an external virtual midi port for midikatapult to work with traktor and the instant gratification mapping. make sure you follow the instructions on the first page of the thread, everything on how to make it work is on there.
    Okay now I've got that, I'm using IPMidi on my mac, with 2 ports. Still nothing happens when I press the buttons for the Insta Gratification mapping. Everything els works apart from the effects.

A strang thing though: If i try to activate the effects manually, the launchpad just goes balls-up and displays random colors.

Thanks for all the help man.
    Last edited by RuneMK; 06-12-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Tech Wizard

make sure you're using the ipmidi ports for each of the four instant gratification mappings in the controller mappings list as well as my mapping. If that doesn't fix it or you're doing that already im kinda running outta ideas since i don't use these mappings and midikatapult anymore, sorry man.

Tech Convert

make sure you're using the ipmidi ports for each of the four instant gratification mappings in the controller mappings list as well as my mapping. If that doesn't fix it or you're doing that already im kinda running outta ideas since i don't use these mappings and midikatapult anymore, sorry man.
    Okay I got deck C and D working but for some reason Deck A and B is compleatly inresponsive.

Screen shot 2012-06-12 at 22.34.25.png

They are all set to the same ports so it should work?

Tech Wizard

Seeing from your pic everything seems to be set up properly, so in that case it probably means the problem is coming from somewhere else, could be something in your effects settings not configured properly?
    sorry for the late reply btw.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast