Launchpad [Traktor 2] Full 4 Deck + Instant Gratification Mapping - Page 4
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Convert

Nice work man! So all the mapping actually happens by writing the txt file for katapult?
    All seems great, now if I could only get the instant fx working. I did set them in Traktor with the same outport and inport as the launchpad (loopmidi1 & loopmidi2). And the Fx show up on the launchpad they just don't trigger anything in Traktor.

Anyway a little feedback: It would ne nice if I could delete the hotcues separetely e.g. by pressing shift and the hot cue that I want to delete. I know that shift is for loops, but maybe you could figure something out

Tech Wizard

As Megaupload is down, the .tsi file is not available anymore.. Is there any possibility to get it somewhere else? :-)

Thank you. :-)

Tech Wizard

Sorry for the late reply but ive hadnt had access to internet for a quite awhile and unfortunately i now only do on my phone, meaning i cant reupload the mapping till i get internet on my computer.. Should be up in about 1-2weeks if all goes well, sorry for the wait but there isnt much i can do about it right now..

Tech Wizard

Oh no.. :eek:

Thanks anyways for the reply.. IŽll have to wait then.. :-)

Tech Wizard

alright finally got to reupload it , here you go

http://www.mediafire.com/?p6y34bkfycve22j

Tech Wizard

Thank you! IŽll try it this evening.. really looking forward it..

PM'ed you but I'll post here just incase you read this and not your inbox or vice-versa...

Hey man, first of all wanna thank you for the incredible katapult mapping of yours, it's just fantastic... unfortunately I'm having some issues with it. I've been able to set up loopmidi, import all 5 of the .tsi files, and get the main one from your mapping working, meaning I can get the launchpad to control all of the functions within traktor (deck controls, eq controls etc, and damn is that master volume feedback nice) the only trouble I'm having is getting the midifighter function on pages 6 & 9 working... page 9 is identical to page 1 in both layout and function (meaning it does all the deck controls) and while page 6 looks like its laid out to be used as a midifighter, nothing happens aside from the buttons lighting up when I push them. I have imported and re-imported the .tsi for the midifighter mapping several times, using both the big import button as well as the import button in the dropdown within the controller editor to see if that was the cause, as well as trying different input/output routings in the controller editor for said .tsi files within traktor to no avail.

This is such a great mapping and I'm torn between using it or another midifighter mapping I've been able to get working... it functions fine as a midifighter but can't do much of anything else. If you have any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong or if I'm using an outdated file or something (maybe i'm importing the .tsi files in the wrong order? opening programs in the wrong order?) I'd super appreciate the help on top of everything you've already done for me.

Also, one more thing this is the other mapping I was talking about

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169

above each midifighter square there is a beat phase LED which I think is a super nice touch, just gives visual confirmation to beatmatching. The top 8 circular buttons are being unused in your sexy, sexy mapping so if you wanted to steal/incorporate that into yours no one would ever need a different solution... just a thought

Edit: should mention that I tried switching from 2 fx to 4 fx modes and back again
    Last edited by humantraffic; 03-19-2012 at 05:32 PM.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by humantraffic View Post
    PM'ed you but I'll post here just incase you read this and not your inbox or vice-versa...

Hey man, first of all wanna thank you for the incredible katapult mapping of yours, it's just fantastic... unfortunately I'm having some issues with it. I've been able to set up loopmidi, import all 5 of the .tsi files, and get the main one from your mapping working, meaning I can get the launchpad to control all of the functions within traktor (deck controls, eq controls etc, and damn is that master volume feedback nice) the only trouble I'm having is getting the midifighter function on pages 6 & 9 working... page 9 is identical to page 1 in both layout and function (meaning it does all the deck controls) and while page 6 looks like its laid out to be used as a midifighter, nothing happens aside from the buttons lighting up when I push them. I have imported and re-imported the .tsi for the midifighter mapping several times, using both the big import button as well as the import button in the dropdown within the controller editor to see if that was the cause, as well as trying different input/output routings in the controller editor for said .tsi files within traktor to no avail.

This is such a great mapping and I'm torn between using it or another midifighter mapping I've been able to get working... it functions fine as a midifighter but can't do much of anything else. If you have any ideas as to what I could be doing wrong or if I'm using an outdated file or something (maybe i'm importing the .tsi files in the wrong order? opening programs in the wrong order?) I'd super appreciate the help on top of everything you've already done for me.

Also, one more thing this is the other mapping I was talking about

http://www.traktorbible.com/freaks/m...ew.aspx?id=169

above each midifighter square there is a beat phase LED which I think is a super nice touch, just gives visual confirmation to beatmatching. The top 8 circular buttons are being unused in your sexy, sexy mapping so if you wanted to steal/incorporate that into yours no one would ever need a different solution... just a thought

Edit: should mention that I tried switching from 2 fx to 4 fx modes and back again
    Hey man sorry for the bit late reply, very good to hear you like the mapping alot, i cant really help at the moment though, because i dont have traktor installed on my computer (just reinstalled windows etc) but i will install it asap and look into ur problem. Should have something for you tomorrow so hang in there! :P

Thanks for the quick reply inbox me when you can!

Tech Student

I cant find the txt or tsi file i need to get this to work, can you please help?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast