Launchpad [Traktor 2] Full 4 Deck + Instant Gratification Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tech Mentor

Updated java tried compatibility mode and I am still having an issue with the instaFX. The really weird thing is you have it listed to set up with opposite midi ports in the software which makes sense but for me it works when I have it like this (which I have double checked multiple times now):
    Katapult: in=launchpad1
    out=launchpad2
    Traktor: in=launchpad1
    out=launchpad2
    Also the only thing that is not working in the making is the instaFX. They still trigger the FX but instead of turning on the FX to each channel it turns it off. It is very strange I will have to get a screen capture for you.

Tech Wizard

Thats weird hahah, all i can think of is that the instant gratification mapping wouldnt have been imported properly because everything else is working. Try importing it again if you havent done so yet and if that doesnt fix it post a printscreen.

Tech Student

Anyone know how to set this up on Mac, trying to figure out how to create virtual midi ports and have hit a wall.

If anyone knows I would appreciate the help!

Tech Wizard

heres an article on how to setup midi ports on Mac : http://www.sonosphere.com/MusicSoftw...udioMIDISetup/
    sorry but I cant be of much more help as im not really familiar with mac unfortunately..

Tech Student

BUT 4 MAC??? all PROGRAM ARE 4 WINDOWS

Tech Wizard

its also available for mac, for setting up midi ports checkout this website: http://www.sonosphere.com/MusicSoftw...udioMIDISetup/

and midikatapult is also available for mac from their website:
    http://midikatapult.com/Katapult/Download.html

Tech Student

yes..but crash

Tech Student

but you can have the same mapping without Katapult?

Tech Wizard

hmm, sorry but as much as id like to help, i dont use mac :P maybe try checking out the midikatapult forums for some troubleshooting info, as far as i know it should work.
    also, the mapping relies on katapult as it allows for different pages, etc on the launchpad so unfortunately it wont work without katapult

Tech Guru

Quick question, how do you make layers with this type of controller if you were to just use the traktor mapping.

I am in the process of making a maschine midi mapping and am trying to toggle through layers using the A-G commands on the maschine controller, I'm new to mapping so I figured you might be able to give me some info on how to set up different pages(layers) using the controller editor and or traktor.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast