Cheap speakers for mobile party gigs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

i would save some money from your gigs and get a m-52 matrix system....

it comes with 2 speakers and a SUB plus its POWERED so you don't have to worry about stupid amps... i'm been using mine for about 5 years now and love it

I have a friend I can borrow the BIG speakers from if needed but I mostly use my matrix 1000 system b/c of the portability
    --> (2) Technics 1200 mk2, (1) Technics 1200 m3d, (1) Technics 1200 mk5, Pioneer DJM-S9, Rokit 5 Monitors, BX8 Monitor, TSP2, SDJ, DJP4M (DjProForMac), 2015 Macbook Pro (Quad Core i7 2.5ghz, 16GB RAM, 2GB AMD-R9, 1GB SSD) <--

Ok, so most of these still look a little to expensive for what i have at the moment :/ Would it be possible to buy a single 18" and use that for the moment, until i get more $$ and buy another 18". I assume that 2 x 12" wont be too good?

Secondly, where can i buy them online (besides ebay beacause theres nothing on there) or any good stores in sydney?

Thanks heaps
    “Getting information off the Internet is like taking a drink from a fire hydrant." Mitchell Kapor
    Setup: TP2 - Vestax Typhoon - Korg NanoPad - Windows 7 x64 - Sony Vaio (Deceased) - Acer Aspire Timeline.
    House Parties - 2x12" Titan Audio PA's, 1xBehringer B1500D Sub

Behringers

or rent some for your first gigs, calculate it in your price and save up your income for a set of two 12 inch tops and a 15 or 18inch bass.
    http://soundcloud.com/thom-b/
    2011-04-14-the-corners-of-my

KONTROL S8, 2x KONTROL D2, XONE DB4, traktor audio 10, kontrol x1, pioneer hdj 2000, software traktor scratch pro 2 & ableton suite 9

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12