headphone recommendations - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415 LastLast

Another vote for the Sony MDR-V700's, although mine seem OK durability-wise (3 years so far) but then my V500's fell to pieces like cheese after 4 years...
    MacBook, Vestax VCI-300 with Serato Itch
    www.djlantau.com | www.youtube.com/djlantau | www.soundcloud.com/djlantau

Tech Guru

If you're gonna go with Sony, get the MDR-7506 or MDR-V6 (both are the same thing to be honest). Amazing built quality, great flat sound (not that tainted bass crap you get with normal DJ headphones). Highly recommend.

Myself, I've been using Sennheiser HD-25's for ages, they're damn near indestructible, have the most superior isolation I've ever come across (Ive used almost every headphone on the market, no joke).

The only thing which might top the HD-25's are Pioneer HDJ-2000's, which are all around great sounding headphones.

Had anyone had experience with the WESC Bag Pipe headphones? I am tempted to get either the Bloody Beetroots or Dim Mak edition.

AKG k171's on sale at Dolphin UK. Wicked wicked wicked...headphones

romeo.pavilario

I used the SONY MDR-V700 (Made in the Philippines. Not made in China!!!) over 8 years and they're still working.
    Rightnow my Pioneer HDJ -2000 are my favorites.

Personally i dont like Sennheiser 25's coz they're ugly like Tupperware and the the bass isn't that good. Isolation in a club is okay. But i have them only as backup
    Last edited by romeo.pavilario; 02-07-2010 at 01:23 PM.

Sony MDR700.

Been using them for 6 years. I like the sound and the comfort.

Tech Mentor

why would you ever spend all that money on beats when you know they're gonna suck because they're made by monster. plus they don't have any bendy parts. if I was going to spend that kind of money I'd try out the hdj-2000....

I'm a fan of the hd-25 myself

i have the a&h xd-53. when i first bought them i was concerned about this death grip they had on my head, but it turns out they just needed to spend more time with me <3

they are pricey and also abit too shiny for my taste - but but but they sound amazing, particularly the bass. i feel like im back in the womb when i put them on. mama......

Quote Originally Posted by Foreverhex View Post
    And for studio I use the Sennheiser HD280s
    I also have these and use them for DJ purposing and SOME production works. They are great monitor phones but as this they are bright and neutral, hence also a little flat on unamplified bass. If you turn up the bass on an EQ, though, they generate a decent, full sound. Of course, you can't really do this in a club but since I got used to their sound I'm pretty happy with them.

sony mdrs here
    Dj F.a.R.h.A.n
    hip hop, house, reggaeton, dancehall, afrobeats, and international.