Help needed with LED Mapping

Default Help needed with LED Mapping

I have just bought a mpc40 and want to create my own mapping, heres my first problem

I have mapped the top left pad in the clip launch/session overview area to play/pause deck a. This works fine.

I would like for the light (any colour for now, but i would like to know the how to choose red/green/orange) to toggle on/off when the deck is in play or stop.

I have gone into traktors setting and choose new out and mapped this to the same channel(in this case - Ch.01.Note.F3) and its not working!!!!!

Any Ideas/help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks
    BFLY

Tech Wizard

Hay man ive got a launchpad so im not sure if this will work for you, but im pretty sure it will. All you need to do is go to the "LED Options" part and then change the "Midi Range" and maybe even the "Controller Range" if it doesnt work otherwise. Just play around with those options and youl see.

edit: Also make sure you have mapped both the in and output to the same button if u didnt do so already.

it took me about a month and a half to fully map my apc 20... but i got it working with full LED response...

for midi output the color coding is as follows... 1=solid green, 2=blinking green, 3=solid red, 4=blinking red, 5=solid amber, 6=blinking amber, 7-127=solid green

so lets say you have a play button mapped... the range would be 0 for off and then one of the colors/numbers above for when its active

so for instance if you had the midi range at 0-1
    it would not be lit when inactive but when your playing a track it would be solid green