Download VCI-100 SE TKS Files Here (Traktor 3.4) - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

for some reason with the new tks file my cross fader and volume faders dont work. it shows it working in traktor but doesnt effect the music. can anyone help me with this?

cheers,
    Drew

Tech Convert

I have taktor pro 1.2.4 and firmware 1.3 but i cant get the new mapping file to work, it will go through all of the normal actions when i import it,but when i hit ok nothing happens the box just closes and thats it. any help?

Tech Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jparedes550 View Post
    I have taktor pro 1.2.4 and firmware 1.3 but i cant get the new mapping file to work, it will go through all of the normal actions when i import it,but when i hit ok nothing happens the box just closes and thats it. any help?
    this is for the traktor 3. You need the one posted in the sticky at the top of page.

Quote Originally Posted by jparedes550 View Post
    http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11938

Tech Convert

Thanks!

I tried it same problem though :[ I got another clue tho, when i import the new mapping the box that comes up wont let me click MIDI mapping ( the main reason for the file) only the 2_4 will let me click that , and that file has worked fine. any ideas?
    Last edited by jparedes550; 03-05-2010 at 05:34 AM.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789