Download VCI-100 SE TKS Files Here (Traktor 3.4) - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Tech Wizard

I just got back to Sydney from my Ibiza holiday, and when I got to work on Monday, there was my VCI-100SE waiting for me, got it home, unboxed it and set it up, seems to be working great, and the quality of it is outstanding in comparison to my previous VCI-100. Thank you so much Ean! I'm looking forward to getting well aquainted with it this weekend.

A question though, I have loaded up the 1.2 CDJ_1000 version of the tks, and it seems to be working well. However can you please post up what the other traktor settings/window assignments need to be made? E.g. like the setting that needed to be made in the Loop End window for the drum roll effect? Is there a summary of all the different ideal settings like this, anywhere to be found? I hope this makes sense.

Also probably not the right place to ask this question, but what are your thoughts on integrating a Pioneer EFX-1000 for more effects into a Traktor/VCI-100se setup? How would this be achieved?

Thanks again for an awesome product!

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by dj_ajay View Post
    can you please post up what the other traktor settings/window assignments need to be made? E.g. like the setting that needed to be made in the Loop End window for the drum roll effect? Is there a summary of all the different ideal settings like this, anywhere to be found?
    Hey Ajay watch this http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/05/3...m-roll-effect/

It explains the settings perfectly. I found with the cdj tks i only had to specify loop half everything else was there.

Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by burndownthediscos View Post
    Hey Ajay watch this http://www.djtechtools.com/2008/05/3...m-roll-effect/

It explains the settings perfectly. I found with the cdj tks i only had to specify loop half everything else was there.
    Thanks mate, but i had that setting from the vid already, I was just wondering what other settings, if any, need to be adjusted? Or is this the only one?

Cheers,
    Ajay

Hey Ajay,

That is basically it although you may want to adjust your deck pitch fine to 4.5% as shown in this picture so the fader length/ pitch change matches a turntable.

Good luck with the SE and your welcome!

Tech Convert

am i right about this, you can't use fader-fx and juggle-on
    at the same time?

Tech Mentor

interesting I use my fine pitch +- 4
    seems to be more accurate for me.. not the same as a turntable one but better feel...

Tech Wizard

Default tks 1.3

Hi guys,

i've spent most of today rocking the new tks files and they have definitely cleared up previous bugs.

I have noticed 1 thing though

The engaging of fader fx and deck c with the pressing of the 2 small buttons in performance modes works fine when fx bank A is selected but not for fx bank B.

I would have a go at fixing this myself but im pretty clueless as to what i should be looking for in the midi pages.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Also try holding in the deck c button or deck copy button and you will notice you can scratch with the inner jog wheel in the cdj tks. This is pretty snazzy, comes in handy.

I am using version 1.3 of the CDJ1000 tks.

If I'm wrong, I apologize. I'm at work and can't verify 100%...but I know I've only been using the CDJ1000 tks since it's inception.

Anyway...yesterday I decided to muck around with the 4 deck layout, I noticed that the VCI started functioning like the TT tks (where the inside platter was for scratching, and the outside was for tempo adjusting). When I switched back to my standard 2 deck layout (one of the standards at the top...Effects and something), the VCI100 worked like the CDJ1000 tks.

I have no clue why this was happening...and if it can't be repeated by anyone I will go home and post a video.

Tech Wizard

Hey Chilly, I can confirm that happens to me also, it also happened with the 1.2 Version as well.

let me look into that, but it starts to happen when 4 decks are enabled?

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast