Download VCI-100 SE TKS Files Here (Traktor 3.4) - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Hello, finally i got my vci!! thank you ean!

But i have some questions, i noticed that per channel works just one effect. ok Thats not so bad.
    But when i hit filter button (i am not adjusting knob for filter. amt -100%) and then i hit f.e. fx bank B, and B-mash, then amt is 100%, like it was on filter, ant beat macher works without ane knob adjustmens.. actually without turning it on with "mix/frz" knob. Can i solve this problem. I hope you understand what i want to say Couse when you hit filter automatically amt goes to 100%, it doesn`t matter in witch position it was before. Maybe it`s not so difficult to do that when you hit f.x. b-mach, amt goes automatically to 0%?

traktor v3.3.1
    Last edited by rocky-lt; 07-22-2008 at 03:37 PM.

Anyone tested their SE with the new traktor v3.4 yet and is every thing functioning still?
    Macbook Pro 13" • TP2 • MFPro Beatmasher • VCI-400 EGE • VCI-100 EGE Arcade NOW SOLD! • Presonus Firebox • Vestax VMC004XLu • SL1210's

Default Xfader

My xfader seems to be mixed up, it doesn't do anything for deck A and hard over right cuts out deck B. Any one else have this problem? Is it something I've done?
    Last edited by Hooker T; 07-22-2008 at 04:56 PM. Reason: wrong info
    HoOkEr T

Tech Wizard

I tried it. With LIMITED testing, seems to be all fine. Actually, for those of us on Vista, seems like they sped up the load and closing of the program. Mine was FLYING on open and close. Track load and response felt the same but my platters are still in need of fine tuning (please see the platter thread if you think you can help or e-mail me via the forum).

Quote Originally Posted by Hooker T View Post
    My xfader seems to be mixed up, it doesn't do anything for deck A and hard over right cuts out deck B. Any one else have this problem? Is it something I've done?
    thats a traktor setting- you need to assign the decks to the fader.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky-lt View Post
    Hello, finally i got my vci!! thank you ean!

But i have some questions, i noticed that per channel works just one effect. ok Thats not so bad.
    But when i hit filter button (i am not adjusting knob for filter. amt -100%) and then i hit f.e. fx bank B, and B-mash, then amt is 100%, like it was on filter, ant beat macher works without ane knob adjustmens.. actually without turning it on with "mix/frz" knob. Can i solve this problem. I hope you understand what i want to say Couse when you hit filter automatically amt goes to 100%, it doesn`t matter in witch position it was before. Maybe it`s not so difficult to do that when you hit f.x. b-mach, amt goes automatically to 0%?

traktor v3.3.1

thats easy to fix, and I can add that functionality to the next update.

here are the settings that would make it work like you want.

Plus this file also fixes that filter bug where channel A filter increases a value for channel B.
    http://www.djtechtools.com/wp-conten...3_cdj-1000.tks
    Last edited by EanGolden; 07-22-2008 at 07:28 PM.

Hi Ean, just wondered which midi page refers to the faderFX mode? I want to change the settings on the 1.2 version so the speed button controls knob 3 and the jog wheel controls knob 4! I reckon that'll open up more fun with the beatmasher...

Quote Originally Posted by rjw View Post
    Hi Ean, just wondered which midi page refers to the faderFX mode? I want to change the settings on the 1.2 version so the speed button controls knob 3 and the jog wheel controls knob 4! I reckon that'll open up more fun with the beatmasher...
    thats a good question. I believe it is page 2. Its going to be the page without any "jump to cue 1-5 assignments" and very few deck C assigments

Cheers, I'll have a look at that later!

Default Uggh don't upgrade to tracktor 3.4

Ok so I got my vci se and was running it on 3.2 I had some buggy issues. then I upgraded to 3.3 all was working well. then I upgraded again to Tracktor 3.4 and now my vci se running into problems light not lighting up on the cue the audio feed seems to bleed through the master speakers when you change the program master volume dial. When i turn the level all the way down and cue up a song and hit play the volume on the deck volume level jumps to 100%.

I dont think I can roll back without loosing all my collection data because tracktor has change the coding that when you open 3.4 it ask you to updatethe collection files. When you do this your collection data can not be read by previous versions.

I gonna plug my vci version 1 back in for awhile my head hurts.

-R