Sample Deck MF Mapping - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hey, one question. Why is it that when i load the sample into a or b while the track is playing the sample is greyed out and wont play. other than this exactly what i was looking for, great job!

Quote Originally Posted by spencaman01 View Post
    Hey, one question. Why is it that when i load the sample into a or b while the track is playing the sample is greyed out and wont play. other than this exactly what i was looking for, great job!
    Would seem you have your sample decks deactivated. There's a small box inside the waveform to reactivate them (color and sound should return). If it keeps greying out every time you load from a deck it must be a setting, but I'm out of town right now and can't really help you out, but I will when I get back in town.
    Traktor/Itch: Xone Dx - MidiFighter x1
    Ableton: Livid Code - iPad - KP3
    Tech: Macbook Pro 17", intel i7, 8gb RAM, 500gb HD 7200RPM

yeah that works but it would be awsome if i didn't have to unlock it everytime I load in a sample. If i load it in while the deck is stopped with works fine but if the deck is playing it locks it.... weird, maybe it is some setting.

maybe its because i'm using timecode? i've noticed that the lights don't flash to the bpm when i'm calibrated with my technics

Tech Wizard

Bump because I've been looking for this.

Tech Wizard

The OP wrote "Only large flaw is that all the samples are triggers and can't just play a loop". Has this been changed? I haven't had time to take a look at this mapping.

I've been using the IG + cue points but I'd love to change the IG part to sample deck control. I'm not very good at technical mapping so copying it over to my current mapping would be awesome if I could.
    Vestax VCI-400, Midi Fighter, SRH-750DJ's, Traktor Pro 2

Bump!!! Amazing mapping!!!!
    MBP 13' 256 SSD 8Gb RAM. Traktor Scratch Pro 2.6.8 | MF Classic | NI Audio 2 | NI Audio 10 | CDJ1000MK3 (2) | Technics 1200MKII (4) | A&H Xone 92 (UK) | NI Kontrol F1 | Ipad 4 | Korg Kaoss Pad Mini | Ableton Live Suite.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12