iPad Midi Fighter files - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Anyone having issues with this mapping and TP2.5? It imports fine, but all of the effects are a** backwards...BM 1-4 are Bouncer effects, the Gaters are something else, etc.

Please let me know. Thanks!

Simply imported and reimported. All worked out. Sorry for jumping the gun...

Tech Mentor

I still can't get the mapping into TouchOSC itself any help?

Hi, I'm having troubles taking this up and running.
    My setup scenario is MBP, TP 2.5, TouchOSC 1.8.1 (on iOS6).
    This setup has been tested by routing TouchOSC via Audio Midi Setup, Bridgre (the sw brought by the guys who made TouchOSC)
    and lately, via OSCulator (by I couldn't come to an end with this particular setup, cuz I had all the midi mapping completely messed up).
    In none of those scenario, by running the "iFighter" template, I've managed to have the blue "control" light to strike up and consequently anything to work.
    Not even had the chance to use the "learn" button just to prove that some sort of midi signal is correctly routed from my iPad to Traktor.

What happens is that, if I try any another layout (i.e. Mix2Pad), I can see the "control" blue light happily blinking as soon as I strike a button in the interface,
    and the "learn" button working, showing me midi values, as soon as I hit buttons.

I've tried to setup TouchOSC to connect using either OSC, MidiBridge and CoreMidi (combined together in several ways, and standalone)
    but I had no result, Traktor and the iFighter mapping ain't talk to each other.
    It's getting kinda frustrating, so I'm revamping this post and asking for your help.

Thanks in advance
    Cheers

Aaron Dell

This is awesome! Despite having to spend a couple of hours fixing the Viper mapping for my Novation Twitch (The original creator had been lazy with the FX knob mappings).
    It has made me seriously consider getting the actual midi fighter.

Default Mossy_BinLid_iFighter for Android Cominded with Beaubryte_TouchOSC_Android

TouchOsc Android.zipHi i have made a change to the layout to be able to be used on ANDROID.
    this has a combination of my remix deck layout, Beaubryte DJTT Layout, and Mossy BinLid iFighter.

i had to remove all the labels so that it can be used in an android tab device. i use ACer Iconia, but should work on most Android tablets.

i have included my TSI file along with the android app.

let me know if all is in order for you guys that use Android.
    If God is a DJ, then Earth is the Dance-Floor

Tech Student

Super nice template, little demo here

Default Ipad Ifighter traktor deck B not working

Hi I'm new to the forum, I'm using traktor with the s4 and I've set up the Ifighter template with touchosc it works great on deck A but no effects on deck B the volume slider works but I can't start a track or use the effects hope someone can help thanks.

Exclamation Can I use midi fighter with my controller DDJ-ERGO with traktor?

Dude I'm using DDJ-ERGO to control traktor, can I use da iPad midi fighter to sue da effect only with my main controller? If yes how????

Hey, I just discovered this iPad Midi Fighter which has been done ages ago lol.

I've tried using on the latest versions of TouchOSC & Traktor 2.6.8 but it's performing other functions
    on the buttons, Tried reloading mapping and still a FAIL.

Solution? New Mapping Out There? Any Help?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456