iPad Midi Fighter files - Page 5
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Figured it out. When I changed colors, I copied & pasted the top rows, which did not flip Deck A & B as intended...all is good.

Again, sweet midi man...simple and very cool...

Works perfect, the only thing is that there seems to be a bit of lag when pressing the buttons on my ipad, they will light up, and then other buttons will randomly light up in deck A and B, even though im only using deck B, buttons on deck A will also light, in a random way.

Never mind, i got it to work, but still, you coouldn-t use this with a traktor s2 because it will change all of ur effects, leaving you with the effects of the midi fighter when sometimes you need an effect that you gotta turn the knob up and down to suit the situation, not a predetermined value. Unless you can make it that once you stop mashing the effects on the midi fighter it will return it to what the effect was befre it took over.

Can you update the link? Tnhx

Tech Student

Quote Originally Posted by staticnoyze View Post
    Can you update the link? Tnhx
    any one please update the link pleaseeeeeeeee

Tech Student

Default what do you mean by live routings?

Quote Originally Posted by crazymaca69 View Post
    UPDATE:

Hmm im not sure what I've done but I've managed to get some functionality now -

I'm connected via OSC on the iPad using port (outgoing) 8000 and port (incoming) 9000.
    When opening audio/midi setup, it manages to stay connected now. (under live routings I've selected network session 1 and network session 1)
    So now, when i move the fader up and down on the mac, i can see it moving on the iPad. BUT - when trying to move it on the iPad it doesn't move the fader on the mac!

OK so it sounds like some kind of incoming/outgoing port issue. I'll carry on playing around for a bit but any suggestions welcome!

what do you mean by live routings?

Tech Mentor

Great work On this, well done OP. Going to try and get this going at the weekend when I have some time. Are there any latency issues over wifi?

Ok guys i need some help here, downloaded the files did everything, traktor is working with my ipad but the problem is that

the effects that are suposed to be on the buttons, like g1 g2 = gater m1 m2 m3 m4 is beatmasher with a swipe at the end,

are not those ones, g1 g2 gave me a reverb and everything is messed up, i tried importing for like a thousand times and nothing,

used touchosc editor 1.5.5 and using the latest touch osc on my ipad.

Could someone please send me the files again on my email or something

Tech Mentor

im cant get this to work, I cant get the touchOSC map into touch OSC using itunes. anyone help?

a tutorial vid or step by step with clear instructions for noobs like me will be good.

Tech Mentor

anyone? still having no luck getting this working and it a shame as it looks amazing

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast