Im 16 i have £500 i want a good traktor/ableton setup and soundcard - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by jessemanaton View Post
    Dont you talk to me like im some fucking retarted twat OK . sort it out yeah . prick.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Default Too much of a geek to be a dj, too much of a dj to be a geek...... So I became a CONT

Quote Originally Posted by dj stifffy View Post
    your not doing too well to make friends on this, because of your comments and your age people are going to look down on you for being a KID plus its "retarDed" and do people still use the term "twat", and wow a "prick" in there aswell.... 500quid for a 16 year old :O aww the poor little spoilt kiddy...
    Too much of a geek to be a dj, too much of a dj to be a geek...... So I became a CONTROLLERIST
    It SOUNDs LIKE YOUR A WANNA BE DJ CAN YOU EVEN MIX ON TURNTABLES AND WELL ?? the way i c it is that if you can mix propery its ok to use trakor and controllers ....thoughts

AND A LOW LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by topps View Post
    bad people skills=bad dj

on those grounds alone i refuse to help you. Sorry mate
    fine then

Tech Guru

Too much of a geek to be a dj, too much of a dj to be a geek...... So I became a CONTROLLERIST
    It SOUNDs LIKE YOUR A WANNA BE DJ CAN YOU EVEN MIX ON TURNTABLES AND WELL ?? the way i c it is that if you can mix propery its ok to use trakor and controllers ....thoughts

AND A LOW LIFE

yes in fact I can. I can mix on vinyl and cdj's. I decided to start using a computer setup due to versitility... it allows me to be creative... carry less... have more music on me and still be able to rock a crowd.
    I think before you step in the dj world "lil buddy" you should learn the proper value of money and responsability.

And since you're 16 im going to automatically asume youve never played in a club if you can even mix. so technically your argument towards vinyl v laptop is rather worthless... you shouldnt be so narrowminded... people that have never touched a record before can probly shit all over you when it comes to rocking a crowd!!
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

To the OP:

Your initial question was valid, although as someone pointed out, it's a question that has been asked before on several occasions. The search bar is very useful and I'm sure you could have thought of something to search for.

However, coming in so heavy with the insults was unnecessary and excessive. You need to remember that you're asking for help from people who know about the subject, no one here is obliged to answer you. This is a community and as such if you lose people's respect they're not likely to help.

Think of someone who opens this thread for the first time and reads it through, as I just did. You have come across as rather arrogant and unfriendly. In no real life situation would you ask someone for help then immediately call them a twat, and neither should you here.

and everyone...

Something to think about.

As someone mentioned, the Novation Twitch could be a good option for you. If you want more information I suggest you google it or use the search bar.
    Last edited by fullenglishpint; 07-10-2011 at 01:59 PM.
    TSP 2 | Serato DJ | Live 8 | MBP (SSD + HDD) | AIAIA TMA-1 Fool's Gold Edition | 1200 Mk2s | MidiFighter | KRK RP5
    Xone: DB4 | Pioneer CDJ-2000 Nexus
    DJTT FAQ | Read my guide to AUDIO CABLES

Tech Guru

haha as someone soo argumentative im glad I didnt join this site with guns blazing as the community here have helped me with mapping, setting up, song choice, performance idea's, general chit chat and lots of other crap.... thankyou dj tech tools
    *Samsung rv 511, 8gb ram, core i5 processor* *Samsung netbook 2gb ram* *Traktor pro 2* *Traktor s4* *midi fighter spectra* *audio technica ath-m50x* *m audio trigger finger pro* *ableton* *fl studio* and a load of other random bits and pieces.... plus I like bacon yo.

Dont you talk to me like im some fucking retarted twat OK . sort it out yeah . prick.

AND A LOW LIFE
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

y u all so srs? dude's just trollin

Check yourself before you wreck yourself
    Midi Fighter|Kontrol X1|A4DJ|HDJ2000|MBP 13" 2,53Ghz 60GB SSD/500GB HDD

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast