Vestax Backpack for VCI-100 - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

JesC Showed me the bag and its F*cking Awesome.
    1st Setup (Main rig)Dell Studio XPS 1640 2nd Setup (Hotel & Living Room Parties, Kick backs etc.)MSI Wind U110 Intel Atom 1.6ghz Dual Boot Mac OSX 10.6 and Widows XP SP3 Accessories Native Instruments NI Audio 8 Traktor 3.2.2 Vestax VCI-100 v1.3http://www.myspace.com/syphic

I found a better site to purchase this from

http://www.nuloop.com/shopping_e.php

They will actualy sell it in US dollars, instead of having to purchase it in Euro's, and your credit card or bank adding their own charges on top of the exchange rate.

Bag = $149.50
    Shipping = $48.10
    Total = $197.60

A little pricey, but you'd be one of the few to have one.
    DJ N8
    "Eat, drink and be merry. For tomorrow we die" -DMB

+1 to what JesC said, bag is really good and holds your stuff really well. Extra foam for the vci-100 is a good plus, I actually use it under my vci while I play. Reduces the bass nicely so my jog wheels won't move.

For the US people this could be a nice alternative? UDG Producer Bag. Should be atleast around the same price, I'd think you should find it cheaper than importing the VCI bag from Europe and should be really good quality. Ean did a quick review about it a year ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frnkVWJcVHY

edit: Well, it seems that you can forget the cheap part since most of the prices i could find by quick googling were $199. But I'm not an expert of us dj-shops so you might find better deal. :P
    Last edited by Aanrii; 02-13-2009 at 04:13 PM.

After checking out the older posts about bags. I'm seriously considering a Headliner bag.
    They're pretty dope!

http://www.headlinerbags.com/index.html
    DJ N8

Headliner bag is sweet, I ran into a dj here in l.a. and said it was a dope bag. He did say that the back straps do rub a little hard when you carry alot of gear.
    Controllerist: Think different | SoundCloud | MixCloud | Twitter |

Thanks for the heads up. The one thing I'm realy concerned about is if the Audio 8 DJ will fit in the SL 1 slot???
    DJ N8

yes it fits, I saw when he took it out, what I did like about the headliner was the cable straps in the front, its great to hold the multicore cables cuz they are huge as hell!

SaaWEEET!! Thanks JesC!
    DJ N8

hey no problem.

Tech Wizard

Decisions, decisions, decisions...

I'm using a Targus XL laptop backpack and a Air Jordan Shoe box/case for my VCI-100 and M-audio pro.

http://www.targus.com/us/product_details.asp?sku=TXL617

The zippers arent the best, and the material is flimsy but everything fits snug and the laptop portion is separate from the main compartment.

Has anyone been able to compare both the headliner and vestax bags? Does each bag have a separate compartment for the controller or do you have to choose between your laptop or the controller. I see the vestax bag comes with its own case for the controller which is a selling point, but only if I can carry the controller, protected, within the bag.

I like the easy access pocket of the Headliner for my phone, sharpy, whatever last minute item I want to toss in there without pulling out my gear. The vestax bag has huge side pockets, (the targus only has 1) which would dub as the quick access pocket.

Would my M-Audio pro fit in the SL slot of the headliner bag? After looking at the "OPEN" pic of this bag, it appears that this is the secondary compartment, where you are expected house your controller. Unless you shared the laptop compartment, which I don't feel comfortable doing. In this case, the vestax would be the best huh?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast