Grrrrrrr... HID to MIDI frustration - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Tech Wizard

Quote Originally Posted by chaomocha View Post
    Is this the midi activity window? lol I dont even know:
    That's the one. It's the little square icon to the left of the round green icon...

Last edited by scyn; 07-21-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chaomocha View Post
    ok, so this code above worked. Its the second code you posted, just instead of keyboard1.A/B I used keyboard2.A/B which worked for my external. keyboard1 is for my internal keyboard as it would seem.
    sure - but that indicates that there's some issue with writing to the midi device - as the var update bit works - but not when u put the midi assignment before it.

i'll fire up glovepie etc later and have a play and see if i can think of anything else.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Any luck? I've been trying to do the same and have been reading up at some others sites and forums but still nothing seems to be what I need

sorry just wanted to bump this again cause I havent heard from anyone about it in a while, and havent been able to figure it out for myself yet either... :/

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456