XY Pad MidiFighter? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by extraclassic View Post
    Thanks.

Everything in the drawing is to scale (sanwa OBSF-24 and 3mm led )so let me know when you're ready to start and I will send you the files
    yea well im not sure if im gonna do this first or actually buy a midifighter. But since you have files and well im somewhat good at soldering- it could be done in about a month.

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Pabloco View Post
    true... but with modifiers and what not its probably still possible
    the instant grat mapping is already pretty complicated - i wouldn't like to mod that to run on a controller that doesn't have 4 banks internally. you can just use software that sites inbetween the controller and traktor tho ofc.

no problem if you want to run the deckalized mapping or any other that doesn't need 4banks mode ofc.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Convert

You could build something like this

The arcade button above the x/y pad could be used to change scene / bank with led feedback. You could add some led's for the bank of 16 buttons too but they would only be momentary.

If you can map the extra buttons at the top of the Nanopad then you could you could spice things up even more.

I would love to build one of these myself
    I think what you need is a Vestax PAD-One.

The drum pads are as responsive as the arcade buttons, see the example @0:44 in the Vid below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzX2l6eJqI

Quote Originally Posted by mikeluv View Post
    I think what you need is a Vestax PAD-One.

The drum pads are as responsive as the arcade buttons, see the example @0:44 in the Vid below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgzX2l6eJqI
    I don't think he wanted it like that. . .I get where he's going with it. . .and I kinda like it!!!

@DJ_Pabloco
    The problem I see is that touchpad. . .I own 3 nanopads (v1), and they just were not as functional as they should have been.
    It is an unknown fact that Mr. T is the original Black Power Ranger.

Quote Originally Posted by DjWindzOne View Post
    I don't think he wanted it like that. . .I get where he's going with it. . .and I kinda like it!!!
    i'd love a combo of arcade buttons and xy pad - tho the padone would be very cool as a drum programming interface. don't really see the need for an xy pad tho..... there again i'm a drummer so would rather tap fast than use a roll/flam thing on the xy pad.
    11mba / 13mbp / tsp2 / live9 / audio10 / 2x reloop rp7000gold / 2x xdj1000 / 2x d2
    maschine mk2 / x1 mk2 / z1 / f1 / midifighter / lpd8 / 2x launchpad / launchkontrol xl
    Quote Originally Posted by derschaich
    "wohoo, i'm touched, turn on the FX"

Tech Wizard

The buttons of nanopad are velocity sensitive... I already try it...but all toll me that is impossible to replace velocity sensitive buttons with arcade buttons...

here's my topic : http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21754

P.s. sorry for my english...I'm italian

Quote Originally Posted by Buddha-DJ View Post
    The buttons of nanopad are velocity sensitive... I already try it...but all toll me that is impossible to replace velocity sensitive buttons with arcade buttons...

here's my topic : http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21754

P.s. sorry for my english...I'm italian
    A possible workaround could be to mod a NanoPad (only the x-y stuff) and a NanoKontrol (for arcade buttons and eventually some extra faders/rotary pots to control fx dry/wet for exemple) in the same box.
    I'm quite interested in this project, I think I'll give a try.

You could build something like this

The arcade button above the x/y pad could be used to change scene / bank with led feedback. You could add some led's for the bank of 16 buttons too but they would only be momentary.

If you can map the extra buttons at the top of the Nanopad then you could you could spice things up even more.

I would love to build one of these myself
    I like that design
    2x Technics 1200's - Xone 92 -
    MidiFighter Classic x2 - TSP2 - Audio 10 - Black MacBook

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12