Looking for style headphones. - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

you know its legit when it has brown on it, and it has an actual 1/4 inch jack (not na adapter)
    Become a Fan, And View My Latest Mixes | DJTT Chatroom (FB)
    Quote Originally Posted by photojojo View Post
    If the pack of lions are in sync then they're not real lions so it doesn't count.

Tech Mentor

no they are mono, unfortunately thats the only downside to them really. Im going to be derping around tonight ill get a pic. Aircraft mics are .206" instead of .25", It's so you dont confuse them when you plug into the aircraft radios. Ned an adapter to move them from that weird .206" to quarter.

Tech Wizard

+1 for the V-Moda Crossfades. I have a pair of V-Moda earbuds. Pretty sweet. But like someone else mentioned, might not be too good for reference, as they do pack quite the punch of bass...
    S4 | TP2 | MBP | DN HP500 | LPD8/LPK25

I'm stoked on my Red Waves and they're pretty rad looking. Chicks come up to me all the time and tell me they like my headphones.

I reviewed 'em here:

http://www.djtechtools.com/forum/sho...umark+red+wave

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

From Ireland Living in Manila: Philippines :D

they don't have stereo.
    no they are mono, unfortunately thats the only downside to them really. Im going to be derping around tonight ill get a pic. Aircraft mics are .206" instead of .25", It's so you dont confuse them when you plug into the aircraft radios. Ned an adapter to move them from that weird .206" to quarter.
    That Sucks and makes no sense - Highway to the Dangerzone sounds shit in Mono

[youtube]V8rZWw9HE7o[/youtube]

In Seriousness though they look like pretty uncomfortable plasticy pads. :-S but easy enough mod to stereo.
    Last edited by deevey; 06-27-2011 at 08:02 AM.

I like the TMA-1 ( that is what I have been using for the past month or so ) but with the stealth matt black finish no one can see them in the low light of clubs and bars. The crossfades look great and are strong but they dont isolate as much as I like so I found it hard to mix with them. They HDJ-2000 are really good and are stronger than most headphones with swivel hinges. The HDJ-500 look the sh!t and I have had no problems with them but I have herd the odd report of the hinges going, but as long as you buy them from an authorised dealer they well get replaced if that happens. But top of my pile is probably the HD25-1 .... They are nearly indestructible, light weight, isolate really well and with a bit of tarting up they look good too

I quite enjoy my Shure SRH440.... but they arent stylish the least bit XD
    /人◕‿‿◕人\
    --Its not the OS, It's the user--

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345