Controller battle W/ean golden & Moldover - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

M0ar notice next time! I hope I can make it!

Intoxicated /adj./ When you feel sophisticated without being able to pronounce it.

facebook.com/DJJakeLake
    jakelake.info

Tech Mentor

I am entered into this, wish me luck.

JesC, you should come up

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

why didnt djtt promote this more? i mean, they sponsor it,right?
    It is tied to a certain location while DJTT tries to remain relevant for all of its international readers. So only a really small part of the userbase would find this information helpful.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

its not that tied to a location per say, considering there will be a events on the eastcoast and probably a general championship where the eastcoast and westcoast winners get at each other. Kinda like the DMC i think. So i personally feel like it would be a good thing to promote the events a little bit more. But on the other hand, not even the MFC´s get this kind of promo Buttomline, i agree with you hedge. BUT a liitle bit more information would have been nice. atleast we got 2 or 3 peeps here that would have attended
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

It is tied to a certain location while DJTT tries to remain relevant for all of its international readers. So only a really small part of the userbase would find this information helpful.
    Actually you may be not right (I just not wanted to write 'wrong'), I can just talk for myself, but I'm very interested in it as the event itself, I'm hoping it to be 'covered' (and by djtt so that would also mean a bit more quality stuff than the average internet garbage, could bring more content to the site, videos, techniques, whatever. I wanna see more content. So please someone, take your camera, recorder, whatever and bring something back?

Schreiberie Meister Afterhour Ali's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Yul View Post
    Actually you may be not right (I just not wanted to write 'wrong'), I can just talk for myself, but I'm very interested in it as the event itself, I'm hoping it to be 'covered' (and by djtt so that would also mean a bit more quality stuff than the average internet garbage, could bring more content to the site, videos, techniques, whatever. I wanna see more content. So please someone, take your camera, recorder, whatever and bring something back?
    What I was pointing out was just the attitude DJTT seems to have towards local stuff. When we started promoting the German Midi Fight Club there was no frontpage coverage as well in the first place because it was just relevant to small group of the users.

I'm happy to see the Controller battle on the frontpage now. Definitely a step in the right direction.
    DJDiscourse.com — the new DJ community

Quote Originally Posted by HedgeHog View Post
    What I was pointing out was just the attitude DJTT seems to have towards local stuff. When we started promoting the German Midi Fight Club there was no frontpage coverage as well in the first place because it was just relevant to small group of the users.

I'm happy to see the Controller battle on the frontpage now. Definitely a step in the right direction.
    I have to agree with Hedgeghog, we didn't get much support for the MFC events in Florida. So this is a step in the right direction.
    Native Instruments S4, Akai APC-40, Novation Launchpad, MicroKorg, Numark Total Control, M-Audio Profire-610, M-Audio bxa 8" Monitors
    www.midifightclub.com

got ya no offense bro, we´re on the same track. I hope DJTT somehow changes the mentality in this case too, beeing more exposure and pre-event promotion for that kind of stuff. As we could clearly see the reaction after the MFC`s, where several guys would have joined if only there would have been more promotion from djtt´s side. Let´s hope things will change for a better, and more steps in the right direction will follow
    Samsung R780, Novation Launchpad
    NI AUDIODJ 2, DJTECH IMIX RELOAD, BEHRINGER BCD 3000, KORG NANOPAD
    VESTAX VMC002XL, NUMARK DM3000X, NUMARK TT200
    NI TRAKTOR DUO, VIRTUAL DJ 7 PRO FULL

Think somone can go and get some videos of the performances, I'm all the way up in Newfoundland definitely not gunna make it, but would like to see what people are bringing to the metaphoric plate.
    DJM900||CDJ800MKII(2)||PDX 2000(2)||Yamaha HS50M(2)||Yorkville YSS2||Macbook||Traktor 2

http://soundcloud.com/ryanleomusic/

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast