BCD 3000 Mapping (for Traktor Pro) - Using Modes - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Tech Student

I cant use phones mix

Can u help me?

Arrow I'm back!

Quote Originally Posted by namu. View Post
    Could someone please tell me why my headphone cue no longer works properly? I cannot use either Cue A or Cue B to properly cue anything. The phones volume knob still works, however the mix knob has become useless as well.

I noticed that in my Output Routing Preferences page that I only have one set of options for left and right channels, when I am pretty sure that there used to be a third and fourth for the monitor. Can someone help me out here?

Many thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by apol View Post
    Hi! Newbie here.

I just got my bcd3000 and installed TP. I got the map from haang and it works great. However, like Namu, my headphones are not working. The lights on cue a and cue b are functioning as well as the phone buttons but all I can hear is from one deck.

Can anybody help a newbie?

Many thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by Delgado View Post
    I cant use phones mix

Can u help me?
    Hi guys, hope you haven't felt too neglected, have been really busy lately and have neglected the "techtools" for a while.

Regarding the headphone cue issue, I can't remember exactly as i haven't had a BCD3000 for over a year, but it does seem to be a driver or routing outputs issue.

If you're on windows try messing around with the driver software that installed with your BCD (remember the original settings in case you have to go back!). Also check the "Audio Setup" tab in your Traktor preferences, and the audio device should be selected to something like ASIO or BCD (Can't remember...If you have both try both). And also yes, there should be Outputs for Output Monitor and Master in the "Output Routing" tab. I'd also recommend going to the Behringer site and making sure you have the latest drivers for you BCD.

As for Mac users, I've never used a BCD3000 on a Mac so

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by Matset View Post
    hi, i have a mapping done myself but i cant get the loop size to change i tryed your mapping and changing the loop size works pretty well could you tell me how you mapped that function..
    Hi Matset,

You've probably figured this out by now, but incase you haven't, here is your answer!

- Go to the Controller Manager tab under Preferences and make sure your BCD is selected in "Devices".
    - Select "Add In", and select "Loop Size" from the "Cue / Loops" drop-down menu.
    - Change the "Assignment" to the deck you would like to apply this for (Deck A/B/C/D).
    - Now click on the "Learn" button, and press the button on your BCD that you would like to use this command. Make sure you have not touched any other buttons, knobs, faders and jogwheels after this, and re-select the "Learn" button.
    - In the interaction section, select "inc." or "dec."
    - Now the fun part - load up a song to the deck and test the button to see if it works!
    - Repeat for other decks.
    - You're done!

*If you're mapping it to a knob (a la Traktor S4 Controller), the interaction should be left as is (on direct).

Hope this helps.

On a side note, please check out my new mix at http://soundcloud.com/haangout when you get the chance! Thanks.

Tech Student

thanks for tsi file. really aprecciate it...

I'm using a BCD 3000 and a Kontrol X1, I love the whole setup, but there are a few things that I'd like to map...first I'd like ot have a way to use the fx control buttons to select specific FX for fx control 1 (like Phaser Flanger Delay T3 and Beatmasher) and then have the knobs be for my filters...I can't figure out for the life of me how to get it done though...could someone let me know how to do it...thanks in advance

Tech Mentor

Here's what mine looks like, I just control the effects from the X1 and the BCD handles the mixing.

Dont pay attention to the second X1, I recently added to control loops on Decks C&D and Effects 3&4 without having to switch to midi mode.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345